Volvo Trucks Launches FH with I-Save in China
On April 28, Volvo Trucks announced the official launch of the FH I-SAVE model in China to response to "Double Carbon Strategy". Volvo FH I-SAVE model is powered by a TC engine with a maximum torque of 2800 Nm and a 13% increase in power. After having been comprehensively upgraded from inside to outside, Volvo FH I-Save model can cut fuel costs by a further 6 percent per 100 kilometers. In the future, its combined fuel consumption is expected to reach 10% when equipped with I-See anticipatory cruise control and I-Torque intelligent torque control system.
With technical support from the revolutionary FH I-Save system, the sales of Volvo trucks totaled 99,000 units in Europe in 2021, making it a popular choice for efficient logistics companies.
Not only in Europe, Volvo FH I-SAVE model is also widely expected by Chinese logistics users.
Two logistics companies from Jiangxi and Shanghai shared their experience with trialing the FH I-SAVE model, saying that the engine delivers strong power and high fuel economy.
As Dong Chenrui, President of Volvo Trucks China, said, over the years, Volvo Trucks has always adhered to the people-oriented development concept, used technological innovation to help drivers improve efficiency and cut costs. As the greatest gift to workers on Labor Day, Volvo Trucks FH I-SAVE model will always be with Chinese customers along the way.
- Volvo FH with I-Save to be Launched in China, Cutting Fuel Cost by 10% 2022-04-22
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe 2021-12-27
- China Premier: VOLVO Trucks To-Be-Locally-Produced Flagship Model FH 2021-11-09
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo 2021-10-11
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China 2021-08-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January