Volvo Trucks Launches FH with I-Save in China
On April 28, Volvo Trucks announced the official launch of the FH I-SAVE model in China to response to "Double Carbon Strategy". Volvo FH I-SAVE model is powered by a TC engine with a maximum torque of 2800 Nm and a 13% increase in power. After having been comprehensively upgraded from inside to outside, Volvo FH I-Save model can cut fuel costs by a further 6 percent per 100 kilometers. In the future, its combined fuel consumption is expected to reach 10% when equipped with I-See anticipatory cruise control and I-Torque intelligent torque control system.
With technical support from the revolutionary FH I-Save system, the sales of Volvo trucks totaled 99,000 units in Europe in 2021, making it a popular choice for efficient logistics companies.
Not only in Europe, Volvo FH I-SAVE model is also widely expected by Chinese logistics users.
Two logistics companies from Jiangxi and Shanghai shared their experience with trialing the FH I-SAVE model, saying that the engine delivers strong power and high fuel economy.
As Dong Chenrui, President of Volvo Trucks China, said, over the years, Volvo Trucks has always adhered to the people-oriented development concept, used technological innovation to help drivers improve efficiency and cut costs. As the greatest gift to workers on Labor Day, Volvo Trucks FH I-SAVE model will always be with Chinese customers along the way.
- World's First: Volvo Built Electric Trucks with Fossil-Free Steel 2022-11-11
- Volvo to Supply 20 Heavy-duty Electric Trucks to Amazon 2022-10-10
- Volvo Trucks Starts Series Production of Heavy Electric Trucks 2022-09-15
- Volvo FH with I-Save to be Launched in China, Cutting Fuel Cost by 10% 2022-04-22
- Volvo, Daimler And Traton Agree On JV Charging Network for Europe 2021-12-27
- China Premier: VOLVO Trucks To-Be-Locally-Produced Flagship Model FH 2021-11-09
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo 2021-10-11
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China 2021-08-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.