The 50000TH Unit FOTON Cummins Exhaust After-treatment Device Assembled
On April 28, Beijing Foton Cummins Emission Solutions Co., Ltd. (Foton Cummins Emission Solutions) held an online ceremony to mark its one-year anniversary. Wu Xibin, General Manager of Foton, Feng Jing, Vice-President of Foton Automotive Power Transmission & Foton Cummins Emission Solutions, Wang Ning, Vice-President of Cummins & Cummins China Spare Parts Business, Chai Yongquan, General Manager of Cummins Emission Solutions China & Foton Cummins Emission Solutions, together with a number of distinguished guests attended the ceremony online.
On the same day, the company’s 50,000th unit exhaust after-treatment device was officially assembled, marking another milestone for Foton Cummins Emission Solutions. In addition, the company released its 2022 Service Theme, pledging to further enhance its after-sale services.
As a second joint venture established by Foton and Cummins, Foton Cummins Emission Solutions is committed to developing high-quality & low-emission products and promoting the sound and sustainable development of the auto industry. In the past one year, the company’s emission solutions have already gained great popularity among customers.
“Foton Cummins Emission Solutions must continue to work hard to strengthen its overall competitiveness and develop environmentally-friendly products to meet market’s growing demand”, said Wu Xibin.
- FOTON International April Order Exceeded 11180 Units, Up 93% YOY 2022-04-30
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March 2022-04-26
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
- FOTON Mexico Held Its 2nd Dealer Conference 2022-04-14
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak