Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
SAIC Hongyan H6 electric tractor head has passed over 30 tests required by Whole Vehicle Type Approval (WVTA), the highest EU regulatory standards. Once this test passes, it will be available for sale on the EU market. It is also the first full electric tractor in China to pass EU WVTA, which will contribute to the acceleration of China's new energy heavy trucks going global.
As one of the most stringent markets in the world, EU has a more stringent access standard and regulatory system for road transport equipment that emphasizes safety, stability and environmental protection. Therefore, the WVTA certification, which is implemented in accordance with the EU Framework Technical Regulation for Vehicle Certification (EU) 2018/858, has been recognized as one of the most "valued" certification systems in the world, and only certified automotive products can be sold in the EU market.
In all, more than 30 tests have been conducted on Hongyan GENLYON H6 pure electric tractor and its components by the German TUV Rheinland certification company, involving vehicle emission level, safety, technical performance and environmental protection. The test not only proves that SAIC Hongyan's product development and manufacturing meets the world's most "demanding" requirements, but also shows that SAIC Hongyan has mastered the core technology of new energy heavy trucks, which will be the driving force of the brand to seize the international market and lead the industry.
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April 2022-05-12
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate 2021-11-10
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- HONGYAN GENHOO H6 E-dumper Clears You of Concerns about Driving Range 2022-05-09
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Off Its 150-Ton Wide-body Mining EV 2022-04-22
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of KINGKAN Dumpers to Lao Mining Company 2021-12-06
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021