XCMG XG90H Mining Trucks Were Sent to Nigeria
Recently, a shipment of XCMG XG90H trucks, equipped with the highest possible configuration, was sent to Nigeria.
West Africa is an important base for global mining giants due to its abundant mineral resources. However, the year-round rainy climate and the heavy-duty working conditions of the plateau in that area continue to present some of the biggest challenges for equipment reliability.
During the dry season, the air filter and cooling system is facing the most severe test from Hamedan winds blowing from the Sahara desert. While when the rainy season starts, heavy rains and mud pose a serious challenge for achieving safe braking.
In response to the extreme working conditions on the plateau and the special needs of customers, XCMG made a further “in-depth development” to the product.
With a further 15% increase in power to 530hp, this engine for XG90H can deliver even more power for work. Its oil-filtered air filter plays a vital role in ensuring strong power output even at high altitudes by filtering out the dust and dirt to improve fuel economy without losing power.
The maximum torque generated by the automatic transmission has been increased by 19%, resulting in significantly improved productivity, fuel economy and greater driving comfort.
One other thing worth mentioning is that XCMG optimizes the oil and gas suspension for the situation. After optimisation, the front suspension leaf spring has a clear, simple and easy to disassemble structure, which avoids and prevents leaf spring breakage and improves durability.
In recent years, Africa has increased spending on infrastructure and construction. XCMG's wide body dump truck thus has a place to play and XCMG have been doing a great job in supplying high quality products that can easily compete with international brands and with good prices.
- XCMG Electric Mining Trucks Exported to South America 2022-06-01
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February