Qingling Isuzu Delivers First Batch of VC 61 to Mongolia
MONGOLIA--On May 16, the first batch of four VC61 tractors purchased by ISUZU Shanghai (ISUZU (China) Business Management Co., Ltd.) from Qingling Motors left factory for Mongolia and will be delivered to overseas customers at Erenhot, the largest land port on the China-Mongolia border.
Shanghai will promote the resumption of business in stages under epidemic prevention measures from May 16. From June 1 to mid-late June, Shanghai will fully restore the normal order of production and life across the city. The export of Qingling Isuzu to Mongolia is undoubtedly a positive response to the resumption of business and production in Shanghai.
These are the first prototypes developed through a three-way partnership between Qingling, Isuzu and ITOCHU to expand the HD market in Mongolia.
Since March, the third parties have worked so hard to overcome the difficulties with development of new specifications of product, supply of imported materials from Japan and outside Chongqing, organization of production, business and logistics negotiation, to ensure the products are delivered on time. This successful delivery also marks an important step for Qingling to promote its VC61 further across the world.
- BOSCH Qingling Hydrogen Fuel Cell Project Officially Kicks off in Chongqing 2021-12-29
- Qingling-Bosch Hydrogen-powered Truck Completes Its First Trial Operation 2021-10-13
- Jiefang Trucks Loaded with Mongolia-donated Sheep Arrive in China 2020-10-23
- JAC Delivers Electric Light Trucks to a Hong Kong-based Logistics Company 2022-06-22
- Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH 2022-05-21
- 15 FOTON AUMARK S Delivered to FLASH Express in the Philippines 2022-05-07
- Fast EMT 6E240 Transmission Batch Matching 2022-03-21
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- 220 FOTON AUMAN Asphalt Tank Trucks Empower Road Construction in Nigeria 2021-12-16
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Export to Vietnam Exceeds 5000 Units 2021-12-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February