SAIC Hongyan Shows Off Six Products at Russian BAUMA
RUSSIA -- From May 24 to 27, BAUMA, an international specialized exhibition kicked off in Russia, which is held annually since 2000.
SAIC Hongyan, the leading truck maker in China, brought six latest truck models on display at Russian BAUMA 2022.The vehicles highlighted at the Russian BAUMA include: 8X4 and 6X4 tipper truck, 6X4 mixer LNG 6X4 tractor and two vehicle chassis.
Alexei, General Manager of the Russian distributor
“SAIC Hongyan trucks are not only well designed, but also of good quality, and have already been extensively praised among customers in Russia one year after its official entry.”
Russian Sales Representative
“Hongyan chassis can be used for a wide range of applications, from concrete mixers, pump trucks to oil tankers after a conversion, which is enough to meet industry demand.”
A customer who ordered on the spot
“Our main concern is that we can get a quick response from Hongyan to get our problem solved when we need assistance. “
Hongyan are now enjoying a surge in popularity across the world after years of efforts were made to serve its customers with vehicles of unmatched quality, reliability and value.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor
- SANY, Batra Tech Sign Deal to Build a Battery Recycling Network
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification
- Daimler Truck Subsidiary Torc Robotics Opens Technology and Development Center
- IVECO, Enel X to Develop e-Mobility for Commercial Vehicles in Europe
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021