FARIZON Commercial Vehicles Were Exported to Costa Rica
COSTA RICA -- On June 17, a batch of FARIZON light trucks (E200) and mini trucks (E200S) were loaded on to the ship in Tianjin port, to be sent to Costa Rica. After this delivery, more shipments of FARIZON NEVs are expected to be exported to Chile, Israel, Korea and other countries in the second half of the year.
To address the challenges of global climate change and achieve the goal of carbon neutrality, FARIZON commercial vehicle has been focusing on the R&D and promotion of new generation of green and intelligent commercial vehicles. The company has now launched a full range of commercial vehicle products such as heavy trucks, light trucks, mini trucks, LCVs and buses by following the technology line of liquid hydrogen energy methanol power and electric drive. At the present, FARIZON new energy commercial vehicles are leading the market in China, ranking first in both overall sales and light truck segment with absolute advantage.
Prior to the delivery, some FARIZON-branded commercial vehicles have been exported to countries including Chile, Uruguay and Vietnam. This time the E200 and E200S were successfully delivered to Costa Rica, marking FARIZON's official entry into the South American market.
The customer to whom these vehicles to be delivered is called VEINSA, a company with 35 years of industry experience and strong corporate strength. Its business spreads from auto sales, after-sales and financing service for many well-known brands. This partnership with FARIZON commercial vehicle will accelerate the development of the green industry chain in Costa Rica and the surrounding areas.
In the future, FARIZON will make more efforts to explore overseas markets, and take "creating intelligent interconnect and leading green commercial vehicles" as its brand vision to implement global strategy and promote changes in the zero-carbon ground transportation industry.
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou 2022-06-13
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark 2022-03-30
- Geely Partners with Myongshin to Explore the South Korean Market 2022-02-22
- GEELY Launches a New Electric Semi Truck Called the Homtruck 2021-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February