FOTON AUMAN EST-A Launched in Mexico
MEXICO -- On June 22 &23, a product launch event was held in Mexico with the theme of “X13 Power and LNG Power”. At the event, two new Cummins-powered tractor heads, AUMAN EST-A and AUMAN EST-A LNG, were launched to prepare for the subsequent introduction of double trailers and NG products into the Mexican market and to enable the product spectrum to be expanded.
Some 150 people attended the launch event, including Ramon Medrano, President of Mexico's National Chamber of Freight Transport (CANACAR), Leonardo Gomez, President of National Private Transport Association (ANTP), Zapopan city authorities, Cummins Mexico team members, local mainstream media outlets and industry customers.
AUMAN EST-A is powered by a Cummins X13 engine with a displacement of 12,900cc and torque of 560 hp, 1,920lb-ft, and a 6×4 drivetrain configuration. As an option, you can also choose ISG diesel engine, which is available in 430hp and 460hp versions with a torque of 1,620lb-ft and displacement of 11,800cc in 6X2R and 6X4 drivetrain configuration. In addition, the trucks is fitted with high-strength steel cab, ZF transmission, auxiliary engine brake, ABS+EBD+ASR system, electric flip floating cab and its injection system to effectively reduce CO2 emissions.
AUMAN EST-A LNG has a 6X4 drivetrain configuration and is powered by a Cummins 15NN LNG engine that produces a power of 530 hp, torque of 1,845lb-ft and displacement of 14,500 cc. The truck comes standard with a large gas cylinder that can hold up to 1,350 liters of gas for the truck to travel 1,500 to 1,600 kilometers on a single fill. The other thing noteworthy is that LNG truck can use 20%-30% less fuel than fuel-powered truck.
AUMAN EST-A is equipped with ABS+EBD brake assist, progressive multi-focus radar system, lane departure warning system and automatic emergency braking system to improve operational safety. Its pneumatic drag coefficient is as low as 0.564, resulting in a 1% reduction in fuel consumption. In addition, the use of exclusive spoiler, front spoiler and aerodynamic side structures can reduce the fuel consumption by a further 0.5%.
At the same time, FOTON Motor will increase its cooperation with Énestas by taking advantage of each other's strengths to offer solutions suitable for Mexican market, as well as provide NG fuel and fuel-saving devices, depending on the customers’ operational needs.
On the second day, FOTON Golf Tournament, part of the launch event for the new versions, was held with 150 people participated, including athletes, industry customers and media journalists. In addition to the AUMAN heavy-duty trucks, new FOTON IBLUE products, including the electric mixer truck, were also presented, which will be followed soon by the launch of the all-electric AUMAN EST heavy-duty trucks in Mexico.
Tractor heads held the largest proportion of heavy-duty trucks and has been placed in a prominent position. With the entry of FOTON AUMAN EST-A in Mexico market, Foton Motor will soon take the lead in the tractor head segment by virtue of its own R&D strength.
- Foton's Brand Value Reaches RMB 191,516 Million 2022-07-28
- FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate 2022-07-27
- FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico 2022-07-27
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care 2022-07-22
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
- FOTON AUMAN AMT Heavy-duty Trucks Launched in Africa 2022-06-10
- Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines, Huang Xilian, Tours FOTON PH 2022-05-21
- 15 FOTON AUMARK S Delivered to FLASH Express in the Philippines 2022-05-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021