JAC Launched Its High-end Light Truck Sub-brand “Yunduoduo”
CHINA -- JAC has recently launched a high-end light truck brand “Yunduoduo” under the “JAC 1 truck” brand. The brand has been developed aiming at a full range of applications in high-end logistics market.
“Yunduoduo” brand, like other sub-brands Shuailing, Junling, Kangling, Kaida and Devos under JAC, has a wide product lineup. “Yunduoduo” has five product lineup including N1, N3, N5, N8 and N9 equipped with 1650 cab, 1965 cab, 1921 cab, 2080 cab and 2150 cab respectively. In terms of the power brand, there are JAC GreenJet, Dewei and Quanchai available for option, which can produce a displacement from 1.5L to 4.5L with both diesel and gasoline editions.
As its name suggests, “Yunduoduo” has a strong carrying capacity. This brand inherits JAC's 58 years of chassis technology and has a special production line for producing "Yunduoduo" products.. It is made of Shanghai Baosteel 550L high-strength steel, and the torsional strength has been increased by 13%. The height of the rear section is increased by 40%, and the total mass is reduced by 10%. The high-strength I-beam front axle can improve the vehicle's load capacity and stability, with a large steering angle, better flexibility, safety and cost-effectiveness.
To load more, it is essential to have a cargo compartment with great reliability and durability. Yunduoduo" compartment is built in the JAC factory and offers excellent paint adsorption and resistance to corrosion and saltand after undergoing the manufacturing process of automatic spraying, cathodic electrophoresis and high-temperature top coating.
The interior of the vehicle is decorated in an all-inclusive style, which allows for less noise while driving. The center console is designed with simplicity to be consistent with the square design of the front face. Airbag seat features good vibration filtering, allowing you free of fatigue when driving for a long time. Double overhead storage space can easily accommodate the living items and very convenient to access. Multi-function steering wheel, MP5 reverse camera, electric windows, central locking and hydraulic power steering together make your driving more comfortable and safe.
- JAC Delivers Electric Light Trucks to a Hong Kong-based Logistics Company 2022-06-22
- JAC Celebrates Its 200000th Pickup Roll Off the Production Line 2022-05-24
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February