First batch of Chenglong battery-swapping heavy-duty trucks delivered to Yibin
YIBIN, CHINA -- A ceremony was held in Yibin city on July for the delivery of the first batch of Chenglong battery-swapping heavy-duty trucks and to celebrate the opening of Gongxian Xiezhou New Energy Vehicle Co.
Founded in 2002, Gongxian Xiezhou New Energy Vehicle (formerly known as Gongxian Xiezhou Automobile Transportation Co.) is a leading logistics company. It is the first new energy heavy trucking company established in the region to respond to the national call for double carbon. The company focuses on new energy transportation business and is committed to promoting the carbon-free development of the mining industry in Yibin city. With the delivery of these electric trucks, they are expected to save about 5.4 million liters of diesel fuel and reduce carbon emissions by about 18,000 tons per year on average, an amount equivalent to planting 700,000 trees.
The model delivered this time is called H5, which is a star product. With excellent quality, these vehicles will play an active role in building a green logistics ecology by providing low-carbon emission reduction logistics solutions, thereby promoting local transportation upgrades.
As one of the largest deliveries, these battery-swapping vehicles will contribute greatly to the future development of carbon-free transportation in the region.
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Turns Over 500 Battery-swapping Trucks 2022-06-06
- Overseas Sales Volume of Liuzhou Motor Exceeded 10,000 Units to Date 2021-10-21
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong H7 with 600 hp Yuchai Power Coming 2019-06-14
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong to Deliver 100 Units H7 Trucks to Hebei 2019-03-18
- Liuzhou Motor Offers SF a 30-Day Trial of Chenglong L2 EV 2018-08-21
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out Chenglong H7 2018-08-20
- Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer 2018-08-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump