SDEC Power Successfully Ignites Its First Direct-injection Hydrogen Engine
CHINA -- On July 1, ShangHai New Power (formerly known as SDEC Power) successfully ignited its first direct injection hydrogen engine at the test base of the Test&Validation Department. This success marks another major step forward in its new energy research and development.
This direct injection hydrogen engine has a displacement of 12.8 liters and a maximum design horsepower of 480 hp. The engine features state-of-the-art hydrogen direct injection technology and can achieve a thermal efficiency of 44%, reflecting the company's ongoing pursuit of high power and clean efficiency.
“Its most important feature is clean and efficient, and is particularly suitable for the heavy truck market. Its arrival not adds a new member to the power family, but also contributes its own part to the realization of the national double carbon goal.” said the person in charge.
- SDEC to Further Assist XGMA in Global Business Expansion 2019-11-29
- SDEC Power Attends 2019 Arch Moscow 2019-06-13
- SDEC to Put Four New Engines on Display at Shanghai Int'l Auto Exhibition 2019-04-16
- ZF signs definitive agreement to acquire WABCO 2019-04-11
- SDEC Rolls Out D20 Engine 2018-09-27
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- FOTON Super Powertrain Helps Oil and Gas Transportation in Laos 2021-12-01
- HONGYAN's First Hydrogen-powered Trucks Start Operation in Ordos 2021-11-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine
- “Dongfeng Hydrogen Core” Is Mounted on an 8T Hydrogen Fuel Cell Truck
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report
- Dongfeng Teqi Signs a Deal for Promoting 500 Fuel Cell Vehicles with INNOREAGEN
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021
- Top 10 Heavy-duty Dump Truck Sales in March
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump