JAC Sunray’s Exports Hit a New High in H1, 2022
According to official data from the General Administration of Customs, JAC has exported around 2,500 SUNRAY vehicles in the first half of 2022, a 200% year-on-year increase, making it the leading European light bus exporter in China. The reason behind this significant growth in JAC Sunray exports is JAC's ability to maintain its dominant position in traditional markets and to make inroads into strategic markets. In the traditional markets represented by Chile and Peru, Sunray's exports almost doubled in the first half of 2022, further consolidating its leading position in the Latin American market. In Mexico, the number of its exports has increased year on year since its entry in 2019. As of June this year, its export volume there has surpassed the 1000 mark with 1000% increase year on year and maintains the top position among Chinese brands.
The industrial chain and supply chains of the automotive industry are facing a severe test in the global outbreak. In order to address those challenges, JAC has expanded into various market segments including ambulance, school bus, express delivery vehicle and tour bus and is committed to the continuous development of customers in the industry. As a result of the effort, JAC Sunray's export volume has reached a record high and it has been widely recognized worldwide for its excellent performance and distinctive competitive advantages. Let's review the highlights of Sunray's performance in the first half of 2022.
BIMBO, one of the most important bakery companies in Mexico, took delivery of the first 305 SUNRAY vehicles in April 2022. In addition to the Mexican market, JAC Sunray has also established strong partnerships in Latin American markets, such as Uruguay, where the INAU Youth Research Institute of Uruguay has purchased 60 Sunray school buses for the daily commute of students.
The epidemic situation and medical resources has been under grim situation and pressure due to the continued spread of coronavirus variants in 2022. In response to the severe epidemic situation, the Dominican government has procured a number of ambulances from JAC. In July, these ambulances were successfully delivered at the Palau Nacional, in the presence of Luis Abinader, the President of Dominica, and Raquel Peña, the Vice President of Dominica.
Upon arrival, these ambulances will be deployed to a dozen of hospitals to provide facilities to the public health sector. The timely arrival of these Sunray ambulances has been a great relief to the Dominican government and population in such a dire situation.
As of now, the number of ambulances JAC delivered in overseas markets has reached around 1,000 units, which have supported the Kazakh government, the Davao City Government in the Philippines and the RUSSOMANDO ambulance service in Uruguay in the fight against the disease.
JAC Sunray light buses, cargo vans, ambulances and school buses have now been exported to 60 countries along the Belt and Road, and to Latin America, Southeast Asia, Eurasia, the Middle East and Africa.
- JAC Becomes the Best Selling Chinese Automobile Brand in Kazakhstan 2022-07-26
- JAC Delivers First Batch of Sunray Ambulances to Dominican Presidential Palace 2022-07-21
- Bangladesh: JAC T8 Made Its Debut on Dhaka Commercial Automotive Show 2022 2022-07-19
- JAC Launched Its High-end Light Truck Sub-brand “Yunduoduo” 2022-07-01
- JAC Delivers Electric Light Trucks to a Hong Kong-based Logistics Company 2022-06-22
- JAC Celebrates Its 200000th Pickup Roll Off the Production Line 2022-05-24
- 305 Units of JAC SUNRAY Vehicles Depart for Mexico 2022-04-20
- 90 JAC SUNRAY Ambulances Delivered to the Dominican Republic 2022-04-19
- 280 JAC Pickup Trucks Ready to Be Shipped to Colombia 2022-04-13
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021