Mongolia: FAW Jiefang Received an Order for 500 Units of J6P Trucks
MONGOLIA -- FAW Import & Export Corporation recently held a ceremony for signing of 500 units of J6P and delivery of 200 Jiefang trucks at Ganchimaudu, a China-Mongolia border port in north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. The ceremony was held in the presence of Mr. Su Tianfeng, General Manager of Ulaat Zhongqi Pengteng Logistics Co., Ltd. and Mr. Xun Ge, managing director of Commercial Vehicle Overseas Marketing Department at FAW Import & Export Corporation.
During the event, FAW Jiefang signed an intent order for up to 500 Jiefang J6P turcks with Ulaat Zhongqi Pengteng Logistics Co., Ltd. and delivered 200 units for operation.The signing reflects the fruitful cooperation between the two sides and the high recognition of Jiefang trucks among overseas customers.
FAW Import & Export Corporation has experienced rapid development in cross-border trade since this year. As of now, the number of intended orders Jiefang received from Mongolia has reached 1,138 units, an increase of 325 percent year-on-year, making it the first single market where Jiefang medium-and-heavy-duty truck exports exceeded 1,000 units. Moreover, the number of orders delivered amounted to 559 units, an increase of 224% year-on-year. In the future, Jiefang will continue to provide overseas customers with more leading, reliable and cost-effective medium and heavy-duty trucks, and make every effort to meet its annual business goals.
- FAWDE’s Export Volume Went up by 55% YOY 2022-06-23
- Jiefang Successfully Ignites China’s First Direct-Injection Hydrogen Engine 2022-06-09
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
- FAW TRUCKS SA Assembles 9 000th Unit At COEGA PLANT 2022-05-05
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021