China’s First Electric Construction Truck Was Granted EU WVTA Certification
SANY’s first electric mixer truck specifically for the global market—iONTRON408P has recently been granted the European Whole Vehicle Type-Approval (WVTA) certificate and license plate. The mixer thus became the first Chinese electric construction truck to gain access to the European market.
The EU market is more demanding on safety, environmental protection and technology for vehicles as compared to the domestic market. If a domestic automotive company wants to access to the European market, the first thing to do is to gain the EU Whole Vehicle Type Approval (WVTA).
WVTA consists of 43 testing items including motor vehicle noise and collision safety and is a comprehensive high standard testing conducted on core components such as vehicle electrical units, general configurations and powertrains.
Currently, SANY is the only Chinese brand to obtain WVTA in the field of new energy construction truck.
The 408P electric mixer was reported to be jointly developed by SANY and putzmeister. SANY does the design, development, manufacturing and certification, while Putzmeister carries out the market research work. During the long WVTA certification cycle, the products have passed nearly 80 stringent vehicle and component certification tests. The electric mixer have passed nearly 80 stringent certification tests on the complete vehicle and components throughout the long WVTA certification cycle.
The 408P electric mixer comes with a 350kw·h large capacity lithium iron phosphate battery, which provides a range of 180km and torque of 2400N•m under combined driving and standard loading conditions and able to adapt to different working conditions.
In addition, air-damped seats with variable stiffness are provided as standard for maximum driver comfort. AEBS braking system, cruise control and electro-hydraulic steering are also offered for an all-round enhanced driving experience.
After obtaining EU WVTA certification, SANY will be able to gain access to the European market and lead the way for domestic electric construction trucks to enter the high-end market.
- SANY Launches Annual Service Campaign 2022 in Indonesia 2022-07-21
- SANY Launches Its iSEE2 Electric Dumper and Mixer 2022-07-07
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report 2022-05-27
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification 2022-04-27
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery 2021-11-29
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
- Yutong's New Energy Commercial Vehicle Base Project Kicks Off
- Scania China's Localized Fleet Management System S+ was Officially Launched
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks to Unveil the eActros LongHaul Electric Truck at IAA
- FULONGMA Group Makes Its Debut at IFAT, in Munich, Germany
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks
- China’s First Hydrogen Internal Combustion Engine Powered Heavy Truck Unveiled
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April
- A Total of 52000 SAIC MAXUS Vehicles Were Sold in January-April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 33% to 99547 Units in Q1, 2021