XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500
CHINA -- Recently, XCMG reached an in-depth cooperation with a Fortune Global 500, a large state-run energy and chemical enterprise located in Northwest China on promoting the development of green mining. As part of the cooperation, XCMG delivered 10 XGE90 full electric wide-body dump trucks to the latter for transporting building materials and mining exploitation.
“This is the first time for us to use a full electric wide-body dumper. During the trial period, XCMG's full electric dump truck performed far beyond our expectations, which make us more confident about achieving a further cooperation.” according to the person in charge.
XGE90 pure electric wide body mining dumper is suitable for running on downhill sections for medium-heavy and heavy loads as well as up and downhill road sections for heavy loads. The vehicle is equipped with a braking energy recovery system that allows braking energy to be recovered, thus maximizing the vehicle's range.
What's more, the vehicle adopts electric clutch shift, which effectively reduces the wear on the motor gears. The LiFePO4 pack is equipped with an independent water cooling system to ensure that the battery operates at the proper temperature while ensuring safe and reliable charging and discharging. The front suspension uses a large-bore oil and gas suspension, which further improves the vehicle’s load-bearing capacity, comfort and reliability.
The frame adopts a new generation of high-strength rigid frame, with stronger strength and high load-bearing capacity, after a comprehensive upgrade was conducted to its structural form and welding process.
XCMG started to lay out new energy products as early as 2016 and was the first in the industry to develop wide-body dump trucks. Up to now, XCMG has launched more than 20 products powered by both full electric drive and hybrid drive, with operation modes ranging from battery swapping, charging, hybrid drive to extended hybrid drive, providing practical samples for the subsequent decentralized drive.
- XCMG Electric Mining Trucks Exported to South America 2022-06-01
- XCMG XG90H Mining Trucks Were Sent to Nigeria 2022-05-16
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- XCMG Finalizes an Order for 200 Hydrogen Powered Heavy-duty Trucks 2021-12-07
- XCMG Mining Dump Truck Exported to South America in Batches 2021-11-24
- XCMG Signed a MOU with Vale, a World-renowned Mining Company in Brazil 2021-10-29
- Allision Introduces Innovative Propulsion Solution for Off-Highway Market 2021-07-27
- More than 100 XCMG Cranes Are Sent Overseas 2021-07-13
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time 2021-06-24
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
- Future-oriented Decision: MAN Builds Battery Factory in Nuremberg
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April