World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test
The road test started from the west gate of Intelligent Heavy Truck Industrial Park, passed through the test section of Changsha Bypass Highway and the main road, and returned to the battery-swapping station at the factory. The whole trip took 55 minutes and passed through 8 intersections.
The road test involves 13 typical scenarios that may be encountered in actual applications, including urban road conditions, highway and nighttime road conditions, traffic signals, on and off ramps, entering and exiting toll booths, and vehicle lane changes.
The road test was completed by the "virtual driving" system jointly developed by SANY and Pony.ai, with its autonomous driving level reaching L4 and no human intervention is required.
The 40-ton 50 electric truck is also equipped with millimeter wave radar, high-definition cameras, multiple sensors, satellite positioning systems, and 5G and C-V2X technology for sending and receiving data and commands, according to which it makes adjustments for steering and throttle.
The vehicle has a range of 200 km and supports both charging and battery swapping modes of operation.
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks 2022-08-09
- SANY Mining Equipment Was Chosen by CSN, a Large Mining Company in Brazil 2022-08-09
- China’s First Electric Construction Truck Was Granted EU WVTA Certification 2022-07-27
- SANY Launches Annual Service Campaign 2022 in Indonesia 2022-07-21
- SANY Launches Its iSEE2 Electric Dumper and Mixer 2022-07-07
- SANY Releases Its 2021 Annual Report 2022-05-27
- SANY Kept Driving Construction Machinery Towards Electrification 2022-04-27
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online 2022-03-29
- CATL Teams with Sany to Put Battery Swap-enabled Heavy Trucks into Service 2022-03-02
- SANY Inks Deal for Another 500 Electric Trucks 2021-11-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
- Argentine Ambassador to China Niu Wangdao Paid a Visit to SHACMAN
- Hanma Tech to Stop Production of Traditional Fuel Vehicles by 2025
- First Hydrogen Fueled Heavy-duty Trucks Put into Service in Beijing, China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April
- China's Truck Export Rose by 23% YOY to 36272 Units in January to April