JAC's N75EV Electric Light Truck Obtains EU WVTA Certificate
EUROPE(chinatrucks): JAC's full electric light truck N75EV has recently been granted a European Whole Vehicle Type Approval (WVTA) certificate following its successful entry into high-end markets such as Brazil, Australia, New Zealand and Hong Kong. With this WVTA certificate, which has been described as an access card to the European market, JAC could offer its full electric light truck N75EV for sale in unlimited quantities in Europe.
WVTA (Whole Vehicle Type Approval), commonly regarded as the "Oscar" in vehicle certifications, is the kind of the most comprehensive and demanding certification with the highest barriers on a global scale and an certification that must be obtained for high-end light trucks. To obtain this certification, N75EV all-electric light truck has undergone more than 100 rigorous tests due to the rising technical barriers in Europe year on year.
The N75EV all-electric light truck is a star product specifically developed for the European market and comes standard with a number of intelligent features such as AEBS, LDWS, TPMS, 360 panoramic image, dual airbags and knob shifting.
Local tests for N75EV have now been launched simultaneously in the European market. It is believed that the N75EV full electric light truck will soon hit on road in the European continent with a new look, showing the world the charm of "Intelligent manufacturing in China".
- JAC T6 Pickups Selected by Kyrgyzstan's Ministry of Emergency Situations 2022-08-22
- JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks 2022-08-12
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- JAC Ranks among the Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders by Kantar BrandZ 2022-08-01
- JAC Becomes the Best Selling Chinese Automobile Brand in Kazakhstan 2022-07-26
- JAC Sunray’s Exports Hit a New High in H1, 2022 2022-07-22
- JAC Delivers First Batch of Sunray Ambulances to Dominican Presidential Palace 2022-07-21
- Bangladesh: JAC T8 Made Its Debut on Dhaka Commercial Automotive Show 2022 2022-07-19
- JAC Launched Its High-end Light Truck Sub-brand “Yunduoduo” 2022-07-01
- JAC Delivers Electric Light Trucks to a Hong Kong-based Logistics Company 2022-06-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022
- Total Chinese Heavy-duty Truck Market for June 2022 Reached 53000 Units
- SAIC MAXUS Sold a Total of 12,557 Vehicles in May
- Sales of New Energy Dumpers Rise by 325.9% in April of 2022
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April