Liuzhou Motor Showcases Three Products at the 19th China-ASEAN Expo
GUANGXI(chinatrucks): On September 16, the 19th China-ASEAN Expo (referred to as China-ASEAN Expo) was grandly opened in Nanning, South China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous region. Dongfeng Liuzhou Motro brought three major products including H5V truck, H5 tractor and High horsepower H7 tractor to the exhibition, to showcase the intelligence and cutting-edge technology of Chinese trucks for ASEAN countries.
The Chenglong H5 electric tractor is powered by CATL's 282kWh lithium iron phosphate battery, which can effectively improve the driving range in various complex working conditions. It is able to operate in both charging mode and battery swapping mode. It takes only 1.5 hours to charge to full, and less than 5 minutes to swap the battery. The electricity consumed is just about half that of a conventional truck, which follows the global trend to transit to new energy vehicles.
The H7 high horsepower tractor on display has undergone a further upgrade in power and is equipped with Yuchai 13-liter National VI diesel engine with 600 horsepower and 2,600 Nm peak torque. This gives the tractor more advantages in power, fuel consumption and reliability, making it the best choice for truckers engaged in long-distance logistics.
The participation of Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor in the China-ASEAN Expo not only shows a more technological brand image through a series of star products, but also demonstrates its determination to speeding up the steps of “Going Out”.
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Export to Vietnam Exceeds 5000 Units 2021-12-13
- Overseas Sales Volume of Liuzhou Motor Exceeded 10,000 Units to Date 2021-10-21
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units
- JMC Saw 61.09% Increase in Exports in the first half of 2022