China’s REFIRE Showcases Hydrogen Fuel Cell Products at IAA 2022
The world's leading trade fair for mobility, transport and logistics, IAA 2022 was grandly opened to the public in Hanover, Germany, from September 20 – 25. REFIRE, a global leader in hydrogen technology, participated in the expo with its PRISMA XII+ and fuel cell system and ELECTRA series fuel cell stacks.
"We are pleased to once again showcase REFIRE Group's cutting-edge technology and products at IAA. ”Mr. Ma Jingnan, Vice President of REFIRE, said in an interview: Certified by TÜV Rheinland, the PRISMA XII+ and its matching ELECTRA stack are becoming the preferred products for our European customers due to their outstanding performance and reliability.
The PRISMA XII+ has been developed independently by the REFIRE Group according to the corresponding application scenarios and offers significant performance improvements over its predecessor in some key technical specifications.
The ELECTRA series fuel cell stacks uses Membrane Electrode Assembly (MEA) independently designed and manufactured by REFIRE Group. The stack generates small flow resistance throughout its lifecycle and gets optimized for performance, durability, flow distribution, hydrothermal management and stack system interfaces to better meet customers’ needs for flexibility, scalability and low whole life cost (TCO).
In 2021, REFIRE developed the first retrofitted fuel cell bus in Europe in collaboration with Germany Clean Logistics (CL) and put it into operation in the Lower Oder Valley National Park in Brandenburg. In June this year, both parties again work together to celebrate the global premiere of the fyuriant, a fuel cell retrofit heavy truck equipped with PRISMA series of fuel cell systems.
At the IAA Transportation 2022, Schaeffler, a global supplier of automotive and industrial products, unveiled HyCraft, a fuel cell light commercial vehicle jointly developed with REFIRE Group, marking a major breakthrough in the in-depth exchange and cooperation between the two companies in the field of key fuel cell technologies.
“Schaeffler sees fuel cells as an important part of the overall mix of drive technologies for commercial vehicles,” said Matthias Zink, CEO Automotive Technologies at Schaeffler AG. The vehicle is driven by a 3in1 e-axle powered by a fuel cell system. Its electric axle, fuel cell stack, control system, and energy management system were all designed and built by the e-mobility experts at Schaeffler. Schaeffler is presenting the vehicle as an example of optimal interoperability between electric drive, fuel cell, and lithium-ion battery technology. “Initially, fuel cell drives will be used mainly in long-haul commercial vehicles. Vans will benefit from this technology too because they regularly also cover longer distances,” Zink explained.
This year, up to 350 fuel cell vehicles equipped with fuel cell systems from REFIRE, ranging from 4.5 to 49 tons, have been put into operation across China. These vehicles are used by many world-known enterprises such as Sinopec, Jingdong, SF, IKEA and Maersk for providing services.
Currently, REFIRE's products and technologies have been applied to more than 3000 fuel cell vehicles operating in more than 20 cities around the world, with a total mileage of over 100 million kilometers. And together they have cut carbon emissions by around 70,000 tonnes.
- XCMG Participates in IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover 2022-09-28
- CATL Showcases All-scenario Solutions for Commercial Applications at IAA 2022-09-21
- Cummins Debuts Meritor 17Xe ePowertrain at IAA 2022-09-20
- BYD Introduces New eTrucks and eBus Technology at IAA 2022-09-20
- Hyundai and IVECO Present the First Fuel Cell Large Van at IAA 2022-09-20
- ZF Wins Major Business: E-Drives and ProAI Supercomputer Apps for CVs at IAA 2022-09-20
- Mercedes-Benz Trucks Unveils eActros LongHaul for Long-distance Transport at IAA 2022-09-19
- IAA Show 2022: MAN to Showcase New 800km-range Etruck 2022-09-16
- Cummins to Unveil Hydrogen-powered, Zero-carbon Concept Truck at IAA 2022-09-15
- IAA Transportation 2022: Dongfeng to Showcase Four Vehicles 2022-09-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
- BYD Makes Its Debut on the Fortune Global 500 List for 2022
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units