FOTON Exhibited at IIICF for the 6th Consecutive Year in Macao
MACAO--The 13th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum (IIICF) took place in Macao from 28 to 29 September. With the theme “Co-building Infrastructure of High Standard, Sustainability and Benefit to People’s Livelihoods”, the 13th IIICF gathers more than 1,300 participants, including leaders and executives from government departments, 20 financial institutions, more than 70 of the world’s top 250 international contractors, and more than 600 enterprises in the infrastructure industry and its industry chain from 66 different countries and regions of the world.
This year's International Infrastructure Forum focuses on international infrastructure cooperation and development concepts in the post-epidemic era to further promote highly efficient connections between exhibitors, investors, projects and visitors. At the forum, FOTON Motor hosted the "FOTON NIGHT" event to provide a bridge for international infrastructure contractors to communicate with FOTON at zero distance, Mr. Fu Jun, President of FOTON International led Strategy Customer team to attend. So far, FOTON Motor has been participated in the forum deeply for six consecutive years. Ms. Yu Xiaohong, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association, attended the "FOTON NIGHT" and expressed his gratitude to FOTON for establishing an exchange and cooperation platform for the participating enterprises. Yu Xiaohong said that it is very important to establish a stable industry chain and supply chain, especially under the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This platform helps to explore the collaboration mode between supply chain and industry chain and enable the role of foreign contracting projects in promoting exports in upstream or downstream sectors.
The FOTON booth is designed with the traditional Chinese art of paper-cutting and integrates the elements of Macao, major construction machinery, FOTON products and architectural elements from various countries to showcase Chinese culture, Chinese art and craftsmanship to the attendees. He Yicheng, Chief Executive of the Macao Special Administrative Region, Fang Qiuchen, Chairman of the China International Contractors Association and all international infrastructure company leaders came to FOTON booth.
As one of the first Chinese automotive enterprises to go global, FOTON Motor has followed China’s development strategy and worked with Chinese engineering contractors to construct the "One Belt, One Road". From the Mombasa-Nairobi Railway in Kenya, to the Cusco Highway in Peru, from the Padma Bridge in Bangladesh, to the Rufugi Hydropower Station in Tanzania, to the copper and gold mining area in Pakistan, from Southeast Asia to West Asia, from Africa to South America, from the northern hemisphere to the southern hemisphere, FOTON has participated in the construction of many major projects in the fields of transportation, construction, power, petrochemicals and communications, among others. Up to now, FOTON has delivered a total of 5000 commercial vehicles for the construction of "Belt and Road" projects. In response to international infrastructure needs, FOTON offers "one-stop" customized solutions for all transport scenarios. At the same time, FOTON leverage its strength in independent intellectual property rights to cooperate with local partners along the "Belt and Road" to provide a full value chain solution for the global industrialization of Chinese enterprises overseas.
Connected by OBOR and go along all the way! Faced with the new situation of the industry development, FOTON Motor has started a new journey of “second venture” after 26 years of development. It will use the business transformation of the whole value chain including product, marketing, network, finance, service and organization system to drive scenario-based business model transformation and innovations in services. In the future, FOTON will continue to get through the upstream and downstream supply chains, accelerate the application of intelligent network connection and industrial big data in international infrastructure, and launch a series of initiatives such as full range of services throughout the vehicle life cycle to create more value for its partners in the international infrastructure sector.
- PIMS: FOTON Motor Innovates Mobility Solutions for the Philippines 2022-09-21
- FOTON Secures an Order to Supply 267 Medium and Heavy Trucks to Nigeria 2022-08-02
- Foton's Brand Value Reaches RMB 191,516 Million 2022-07-28
- FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate 2022-07-27
- FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico 2022-07-27
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care 2022-07-22
- FOTON AUMAN EST-A Launched in Mexico 2022-06-28
- Expect More From Angka-Tan Motor, the Sole Distributor of FOTON in Malaysia 2022-06-15
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months
- Overall Sales of SACI MAXUS in the First Six Months Hit 81,000 Units