Chenglong Delivers 200 New Energy Light Trucks to YTO Epxress
BEIJING, CHINA(chinatrucks) -- Recently, 200 Chenglong new energy light trucks were delivered to YTO Express at its cargo distribution center located in Beijing, drawing wide attention from the industry.
These new energy trucks will be put into service at each of YTO Express’s courier outlet in Beijing to ensure the efficient delivery of parcels and contribute to Beijing's goal for blue sky.
The new energy light trucks delivered this time are developed based on the "zero carbon" concept and has the advantages of long range, intelligence and high reliability. There are two models available, with 89 and 100 kWh of battery power. Equipped with Jingjin and Dongfeng Dana motors respectively and CATL’s LiFePO4 battery, the range of them can reach 376 and 400 km respectively at constant speed and standard load to cover many different urban transport assignments.
Data shows that in 2022 new energy logitstics trucks make up around 70% of the commercial vehicle market.
With roughly trillions Yuan in size, the logistics industry will release a huge market demand for new energy trucks as the transition to green transportation accelerates.
Chenglong is among the first to layout urban logistics market and has launched its L2 new energy light truck as early as 2018. After 4 years of efforts, Chenglong has kept ahead of the competition either in terms of technology, service or brand reputation. The delivery of these new energy trucks to YTO Express will strengthen its dominant position in city distribution & logistics market and lay the foundation for its further expansion to other markets across China.
- Liuzhou Motor Showcases Three Products at the 19th China-ASEAN Expo 2022-09-19
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Export to Vietnam Exceeds 5000 Units 2021-12-13
- Overseas Sales Volume of Liuzhou Motor Exceeded 10,000 Units to Date 2021-10-21
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020 2020-12-18
- Chenglong H5 Cargo Trucks Mass Delivered to SF Express 2020-05-11
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 500 Units Chenglong Trucks from YTO Express 2020-04-23
- Liuzhou Motor Takes Delivery of Ambulances to Hospitals in Guangxi 2020-04-23
- 45 Units Chenglong Truck Chassis Delivered to Zoomlion 2020-03-06
- Auto Dealer From Bangladesh Inquiries about Chenglong L2 Electric Truck 2020-02-18
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
- FULONGMA's Electric Garbage Truck Debuts at Indonesian PEVS
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales of NEV Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 29% YOY to 220,789 Units in H1, 2022
- Sales of New Energy Dump Trucks Jump 476% YoY in First Five Months