FOTON Secured an Order for 60 AUMAN EST-A AMT Trucks in Eastern Europe
EASTERN EUROPE-- On October 14, 22 FOTON AUMAN EST-A AMT high-end heavy trucks were delivered to the largest producer of cement and construction materials in Eastern Europe to expand its transportation fleet, which is the first delivery of the order for 60 FOTON trucks signed this year. These AUMAN EST-A will then be put into service for supplying construction materials to major infrastructure sites, enabling the construction of cities and upgrading local towns.
Cement transportation generally has complex working conditions and may encounter various situations, such as unfixed transportation distances and routes. Prior to that, the trucks operating in the customer’s fleet were mainly European brands. After getting an in-depth look at FOTON products and its range of customized services, the customer decided to purchase the first FOTON trucks. The special working conditions for cement transportation require AUMAN EST-A not only to provide strong power, high reliability, high load capacity and low fuel consumption, but also to help customers reduce costs and improve efficiency under compound operating conditions.
As a leader in the commercial vehicle industry, FOTON Motor continues to invest in advanced manufacturing technology and R&D equipment to promote the development of high-end intelligent AMT heavy-duty trucks and help customers reduce cost and improve efficiency. As part of the transportation solution, FOTON will also establish a service center to serve the fleet. Customers can get all the parts and services they need in the process of operation from the local central parts warehouse and through customized parts policies.
“We cannot interrupt delivery to our customers due to factors such as vehicle shortages or transportation market transformation. At the same time, we develop transportation solutions with the aim of reducing costs and improving efficiency. Transportation shortages in some regions could be alleviated and delivering service will be improved thanks to the renewal of vehicles.” said one company executive.
This successful delivery shows once again that FOTON products have been highly recognized by customers. Another order for 100 more tractors are expected to be signed next year. With strong technology reserve, FOTON Motor will continue to innovate and focus on developing products for different scenarios such as urban mobility, logistics and transportation to create more value for global customers.
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- FOTON Mexico EVolves a Better World 2022-10-08
- FOTON Exhibited at IIICF for the 6th Consecutive Year in Macao 2022-09-30
- PIMS: FOTON Motor Innovates Mobility Solutions for the Philippines 2022-09-21
- FOTON Secures an Order to Supply 267 Medium and Heavy Trucks to Nigeria 2022-08-02
- Foton's Brand Value Reaches RMB 191,516 Million 2022-07-28
- FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate 2022-07-27
- FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico 2022-07-27
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
- FOTON Ambulances Support Nigeria in Opening Green Channels for Medical Care 2022-07-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June