500 Weichai NEV Light Trucks Were Put into Service
CHINA(chinatrucks)--On October 23, Weichai New Energy Commercial Vehicles and GUOHUILVYUAN held a ceremony to put 500 Weichai new energy light trucks into operation. During the event, both sides also signed a strategic cooperation agreement to collaborate in the NEV light truck leasing, freight supply, transport capacity, maintenance and after-sales with the aim of setting up a new model for "zero carbon" logistics and leading industrial transformation and upgrading.
This is the largest order Weichai New Energy Commercial Vehicles ever received this year. Equipped with Weichai pure electric powertrain, it offers many outstanding advantages such as long range, high fuel effiency, intelligence, light curb weight and high bearing capacity.
Weichai New Energy Commercial Vehicle is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Weichai Holding Group. As a new energy solution provider, it is mainly focusing on the development of battery, motor, electric control system, hydrogen fuel cell and hybrid technology.
Weichai Delan vehicle comes standard with Weichai’s in-house battery pack with a high energy-density and large capacitance and can travel about 300 kilometers under compound working conditions on a single charge. On a fast charger, it takes only 50 minutes to charge to full. In addition, it is equipped with an advanced motor, electronic control system and Hande's intelligent integrated electric drive axle with parallel axis integration technology to integrate the drive chain, which allows for 100% recovery of braking energy.
This scaling operation marks a milestone for Weichai and will enable it to stay ahead of the competition in NEV commercial vehicle industry.
- Additional 1100 Units! Weichai’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Are On a Fast Track 2022-09-02
- Weichai Launches Three High Horsepower Engines 2022-08-12
- Tan Xuguang Won the Highest Honor As an Outstanding Entrepreneur in Shandong 2022-02-16
- Weichai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles to Undergo Extreme Cold Road Test 2022-01-20
- Weichai Aims to Perform a Leadership role in Large-scale Mining Equipment 2021-12-08
- Weichai Made Delivery of 150-ton Large Mining Trucks in Batches 2021-11-22
- Weichai Ranks No. 1 in 2021 China Auto Spare Parts Industry 2021-07-15
- Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry 2021-01-07
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
- New Energy Truck Sales Rose by 528% YOY in January to April 2022-06-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June