300 Units Delivered! Chenglong H5 Battery Swapping Trucks on Hot Sale
HANDAN, CHINA(chinatrucks) -- On October 18, 300 Chenglong H5 heavy-duty tractors were handed over to a Steel Company based in Handan, Hebei province. These trucks will be put into service for transporting some raw materials and finished products over a short distance, so that the customer can transit more quickly away from diesel trucks.
Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor has seen its market strength as being able to offer lightweight products. Chenglong H5 is a lightweight product launched by Liuzhou Motor last November. It is extremely light with a curb weight of only 9.8 tonnes, which is half a ton lighter than its competitors.
Chenglong H5 battery swapping trucks have been delivered to Liuzhou, Baise, Yibin, Inner Mongolia across China to enable zero carbon logistictis in these regions.
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Turns Over 500 Battery-swapping Trucks 2022-06-06
- Scania Launches Its First All-electric European Truck in Hong Kong 2022-10-10
- 325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America 2022-09-06
- Dongfeng Teqi to Export 300 New Energy Commercial Vehicles to the United States 2022-08-24
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
- XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500 2022-08-17
- Daimler Truck Starts Series Production of the Mercedes-Benz eEconic 2022-07-28
- FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico 2022-07-27
- SANY Launches Its iSEE2 Electric Dumper and Mixer 2022-07-07
- FOTON Introduces Fully-electric, Commercial Trucks at IFAT in Munich, Germany 2022-06-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June