Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
BEIJING(chinatrucks) --Farizon Auto, a brand under Geely New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group, announced on October 26 that it has raised over $300 million USD in its pre-A round of external fund raising. This Pre-A round of investment was led by Hidden Hill Capital, which is part of Singapore’s Global Logistics Properties Ltd. (GLP). Other strategic investors and renowned investment institutions that follow Hidden Hill Capital include Transfar, Citic Securities Investment, Industry Foundation of Xiangtan (Hunan, China), GLy Capital and Mirae Asset.
FARIZON will use the majority of this financing for R&D and market eco-building to further consolidate its leadership in China’s new energy commercial vehicle market.
In addition, Farizon announced that it aims to achieve operational carbon neutrality by 2025 and full life-cycle carbon neutrality by 2030.
As the first commercial vehicle brand in China to focus on new energy, Farizon has established the largest new energy commercial vehicle research facility in China, with a mission to develop new energy and smart technologies for all types of commercial vehicles.It has set up platforms for fleet rental and intelligent management, green energy supply chains, as well as battery charging and swapping.
As of September 2022, it has ranked first in domestic sales of new energy commercial vehicles for five consecutive months. By market segment, its new energy logistics vehicles maintained strong momentum with sales increasing by 259% and market share reaching 19.58%. Farizon also took the first place in the cumulative sales for the first three quarters of 2022 in China .
As the leading party of this round of financing, Hidden Hills Capital will leverage its 70 regional markets, 400+ logistics warehouse infrastructure and rich industrial ecological resources in China to provide comprehensive support for customer development, vehicle sales and leasing, cold chain vehicle promotion and exploration of new business models for new energy commercial vehicles in urban distribution logistics and cold chain application scenarios.
Farizon will continue to pursue its brand vision of leading the commercial vehicles to transit towards zero-emission through innovation. With the implementation of its product and capital market strategies, Farizon will step up its development as a green and smart mobility provider.
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months 2022-10-19
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks 2022-08-15
- GEELY Tops New Energy Commercial Vehicle Sales in June 2022-07-20
- Geely’s Methanol Heavy Truck Rolled Off the Line 2022-06-27
- FARIZON Commercial Vehicles Were Exported to Costa Rica 2022-06-21
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou 2022-06-13
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark 2022-03-30
- Geely Partners with Myongshin to Explore the South Korean Market 2022-02-22
- GEELY Launches a New Electric Semi Truck Called the Homtruck 2021-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL
- 2022 Discovery & Trust Truck Users Survey Campaign Starts
- What Makes CAMC's Battery-swapping Tractor a Superstar in NEV Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June