Jiefang's CV Manufacturing Site in Guanghan to Start Operation in June 2023
SICHUAN,CHINA(chinatrucks) -- Recently, our reporter went to visit the Jiefang commercial vehicle manufacturing site in Guanghan, Sichuan Province, which is under construction. As soon as he walked into the site, he saw several trucks full of processing equipment parked in front of the paint workshop, and heavy excavators at work not far away. In an interview, project management engineer Chan Permanent said, "We are speeding up construction and aiming to start commissioning the equipment by the end of 2022."
“Project progress was affected due to price increases in bulk raw and auxiliary materials, epidemics and other difficulties. The project team raced against time by adjusting shifts, working at night, increasing staff, machinery, and resources.”
“At present, 90% of the project construction and 45% of the equipment installation in the plant has been completed, the public pipe network and road construction have also entered the final stage. Production preparations are planned to be completed by the end of this year, with trial production starting in March next year and mass production starting in June next year.” said Cheng Yongjiu.
Jiefang commercial vehicle manufacturing site in Guanghan will occupy a land area of about 552,000 square meters. With an investment of RMB 1.6 billion, the first phase has a planned annual production capacity of 50,000 units (the ultimate capacity of 60,000 units). The production line will be mainly for the production of J6 series models in the first phase, with J7 series models to be added gradually depending on the market demand. This manufacturing site includes a total of 16 major production lines, including stamping, welding and painting lines for complete vehicles as well as inspection, cab and chassis lines.
The project is scheduled to start operation in June, 2023. After the commissioning of the project, It will create thousands of jobs and RMB 500 million in tax revenue.
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022 2022-08-31
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL 2022-08-22
- FAW Jiefang Delivers First 60 Express Delivery Trucks in Mexico 2022-08-19
- 100 Jiefang Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy Trucks Delivered 2022-08-17
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
- Mongolia: FAW Jiefang Received an Order for 500 Units of J6P Trucks 2022-07-25
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- China’s Domestic Tractor Head Sales Exceed 30,000 Units in November 2021-12-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
- Notice on Closure of Office During National Holiday
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong
- CIMC Posts Record-high Overseas Revenue and Profit in H1
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June