Jiefang's CV Manufacturing Site in Guanghan to Start Operation in June 2023
SICHUAN,CHINA(chinatrucks) -- Recently, our reporter went to visit the Jiefang commercial vehicle manufacturing site in Guanghan, Sichuan Province, which is under construction. As soon as he walked into the site, he saw several trucks full of processing equipment parked in front of the paint workshop, and heavy excavators at work not far away. In an interview, project management engineer Chan Permanent said, "We are speeding up construction and aiming to start commissioning the equipment by the end of 2022."
“Project progress was affected due to price increases in bulk raw and auxiliary materials, epidemics and other difficulties. The project team raced against time by adjusting shifts, working at night, increasing staff, machinery, and resources.”
“At present, 90% of the project construction and 45% of the equipment installation in the plant has been completed, the public pipe network and road construction have also entered the final stage. Production preparations are planned to be completed by the end of this year, with trial production starting in March next year and mass production starting in June next year.” said Cheng Yongjiu.
Jiefang commercial vehicle manufacturing site in Guanghan will occupy a land area of about 552,000 square meters. With an investment of RMB 1.6 billion, the first phase has a planned annual production capacity of 50,000 units (the ultimate capacity of 60,000 units). The production line will be mainly for the production of J6 series models in the first phase, with J7 series models to be added gradually depending on the market demand. This manufacturing site includes a total of 16 major production lines, including stamping, welding and painting lines for complete vehicles as well as inspection, cab and chassis lines.
The project is scheduled to start operation in June, 2023. After the commissioning of the project, It will create thousands of jobs and RMB 500 million in tax revenue.
- Jiefang JH6 Dumpers Were Delivered for Lesotho Highlands Water Project (LHWP) 2023-07-24
- Jiefang J7, the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck 2023-05-17
- 150 Jiefang Heavy-duty Trucks Were Exported to Indonesia 2023-01-14
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022 2022-08-31
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL 2022-08-22
- FAW Jiefang Delivers First 60 Express Delivery Trucks in Mexico 2022-08-19
- 100 Jiefang Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy Trucks Delivered 2022-08-17
- Jiefang J7 Tractor Gets EU WVTA certification 2022-08-10
- Mongolia: FAW Jiefang Received an Order for 500 Units of J6P Trucks 2022-07-25
- Jiefang's Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation Project Starts Operation 2022-05-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.