Geely’s Farizon to Launch Electric Cargo Van in Europe
EUROPE(chinatrucks) -- Farizon, an electric truck brand owned by automaker Geely, aims to accelerate expansion beyond its home base with plans to launch a cargo van in Europe as early as 2024, the truck producer's chief executive said.
Frist announced in October 2016, Farizon Auto is a brand under Geely New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group with focus on pure electric products and solutions.
The first step in its global cargo van expansion plan will be to make an entry into Europe with a pure electric cargo van called Super Van. Farizon plans to begin delivering its Super Van in small quantities in 2023, with a global launch starting in 2024.
The company says it aims to become one of the top three electric cargo suppliers in Europe by launching its Super van. The company didn’t release any further details about the sales target, nor detail investment plans.
The new Farizon Super Van is a customizable van built on Farizon's Geely Multi-purpose Architecture (GMA). Of the technical specifications, only the maximum capacity is indicated – 12 m3, and the power reserve on a single charge of purely electric versions is 400 km. The Super Van will initially have an all-electric version. That will be followed over time by swappable battery, hybrid, and methanol-fuelled versions.
In addition to the Super Van, Farizon is also launching a driverless truck called the Homtruck Cabless, an automatic, driverless cargo carrier for use in limited areas such as ports and mining areas, which will only be available in China.
In the long term, the company is also targeting sales growth in markets such as Japan, Korea, the Middle East and Southeast Asia, where the company has already started selling vehicles.
- FARIZON Signs MoU with UAE's Admiral and Mai Dubai 2023-10-19
- Farizon G Heavy Trucks Serve the 19th Asian Games 2023-09-26
- Geely’s Radar RD6 Electric Pickup Is Headed Overseas 2023-08-17
- First FARIZON Xingzhi H9E Electric Light Trucks Were Sent to Middle East 2023-08-04
- Farizon Launches ‘G’ Heavy-duty Truck Series and Intelligent Architecture 2023-06-09
- 10000 Units! FARIZON and DST Sign Deal on Promoting 10000 NEVs in 2023 2022-12-22
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry 2022-12-19
- Farizon Receives Order for 5,000 Electric Commercial Vehicles from Gulf Region 2022-12-19
- Geely Farizon’s Mini Electric Truck E200S Exported to Chile 2022-11-16
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln 2022-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022