Weichai to Supply 1000 NEV Light Trucks to Overseas Customer
Just ten days after delivering 500 Delan new energy light trucks to customers, Weichai new energy commercial vehicles secured another overseas order to supply 1000 new energy light trucks to KAH ABTO International Motor.
On November 11, 2022, the two parties officially signed the agreement and launched the production of the first 300 NEV light trucks. This represents the largest overseas order Weichai ever received in its history of new energy commercial vehicles. It signifies that Weichai New Energy Commercial Vehicle's light trucks has attained a certain level of recognition in the world. It will open the door for Weichai to enter the global market and marks an important step towards its globalization.
Those who attended the event include Dante, General Manager of KAH ABTO International Motor, Yang Zizhen, head of Weichai New Energy Commercial Vehicle Overseas Sales Company, and sales representatives of Weichai New Energy Commercial Vehicle Overseas Sales Company.
KAH ABTO International Auto Group, a leading company in the local auto industry, deals with a number of globally renowned auto brands and has a wide range of business including new car sales, used car sales, leasing services, auto repair to roadside assistance. With a turnover of over $2 billion in 2021, the company is one of the largest auto dealership groups in the region. Due to the trust in Weichai's quality and brand, KAH ABTO placed the order for 1000 Weichai new energy light trucks.
- 500 Weichai NEV Light Trucks Were Put into Service 2022-10-25
- Weichai WP15H Highhorse Power Engine Challenges Tough Plateau Road 2022-10-12
- Weichai Power Attends IAA 2022 2022-09-26
- Additional 1100 Units! Weichai’s Hydrogen Fuel Cell Are On a Fast Track 2022-09-02
- National Fuel Cell Technology Innovation Center Officially Launched in Shandong 2022-08-29
- SINOTRUK Launches High Horsepower Trucks Powered by Weichai T-Series Engines 2022-08-23
- Weichai Launches Three High Horsepower Engines 2022-08-12
- Weichai’s Most Powerful Engine Offers a 680 Horsepower 2022-05-30
- Weichai LOVOL Opens Technology Innovation Centre in North America, Europe, Japan 2022-02-18
- Wei Chai Special Vehicle Launched Its WT160 Wide-body Mining Truck 2022-02-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June