Changan Lantop Opens for Presale in China, Price Starting at RMB 99,000
On November 10, Lantop, a heavyweight pickup built by Changan, officially opened for pre-sale in the Chinese market. The price range for Blue Whale gasoline version is set at RMB 99,000 to 153,900 and diesel version at RMB 106,900 to 138,900.
As Changan's first pickup truck powered by Blue Whale engine, Changan lantop has adopted a landscape aesthetic design language with a glacier grille at the front and a large number of dotted elements in the centre grille. With the Changan 'V-shaped' badge, new shaped LED headlights and through-type LED daytime running lights, the vehicle looks very distinctive. The dimensions of the vehicle are 5600 x 1930 x 1865 mm with a wheelbase of 3430 mm.The new pickup is equipped with Changan "V-shaped" badge and Blue Whale 2.0T power for the first time. Under the hood is a 2-liter turbocharged engine of the Blue Whale family with a maximum power of 171kW and peak torque of 390N-m. Compare with similar products, its fuel consumption can be reduced by up to 7%-11.5%. In addition, the model will also be available with a 120hp GW4D20M turbo engine as an option, paired to an 8-speed AMT gearbox or a 6-speed manual transmission.
With regard to suspension, Changan Lantop features a double wishbone independent front suspension, a five-link independent rear suspension, as well as a four-wheel drive system to meet the diverse needs of customers in different scenarios.
- Changan Lantop Pickup Makes It Global Debut 2022-09-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.