Delivering the Trust: Flashing the Philipino Express
PHILIPPINES(chinatrucks) -- As consumers’ demand for fast delivery grows in the Philippines, there is also an urgent need for the logistics and transport sector to improve their logistics efficiency. E-commerce giants like Lazada and Shopee are starting to seize the opportunity to upgrade their logistics fleets. Lazada, the largest e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia, has long eyed the market potential and opened the largest distribution center in South East Asia a few years ago in the capital of the Philippines, Manila, in the province of Laguna.
On November 10, FLASH EXPRESS, another leading logistics, courier company in Southeast Asia, also strengthened its presence in the Philippines by purchasing 20 FOTON light trucks. This is the second delivery of FOTON trucks to FLASH EXPRESS this year, following the delivery of 15 AUMARK S in May. FLASH EXPRESS thus becomes a major customer of FOTON following international logistics couriers such as Lazada, J&T Express and GoGo Xpress.
FLASH EXPRESS is a leading e-commerce logistics services company based in Thailand and starts expanding to the Philippines in 2022. For logistics companies, they are more concerned with the efficiency and high attendance of the vehicles. AUMARK S comes standard with Cummins+ZF super powertrain, which was the customer's first choice. The customer purchased another 20 following the first 15 units on a trial basis. The fact just shows that FOTON light truck products, represented by the best-selling Foton six-wheel light trucks, are exactly what the logistics industry needs.
At the delivery ceremony, the customer expressed his satisfaction with FOTON's vehicles and after-sales service and hoped that the use of these vehicles would improve logistics efficiency and help enhance the brand influence.
FOTON has been expanding the business over the years since it entered the Philippine market and now has established a complete marketing and service network as well as parts centers. In the future, FOTON will launch more new products like MILER to meet the needs of different segments and to create the industry benchmark and empower the express delivery industry in the Philippines.
- FOTON Secured an Order for 60 AUMAN EST-A AMT Trucks in Eastern Europe 2022-10-21
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- FOTON Mexico EVolves a Better World 2022-10-08
- FOTON Exhibited at IIICF for the 6th Consecutive Year in Macao 2022-09-30
- PIMS: FOTON Motor Innovates Mobility Solutions for the Philippines 2022-09-21
- FOTON Secures an Order to Supply 267 Medium and Heavy Trucks to Nigeria 2022-08-02
- Foton's Brand Value Reaches RMB 191,516 Million 2022-07-28
- FOTON iBLUE EV Truck Obtained EU WVTA Certificate 2022-07-27
- FOTON New Energy Mixer Delivered to Mexico 2022-07-27
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months