Geely Farizon’s Mini Electric Truck E200S Exported to Chile
CHILE(chinatrucks) -- On November 10, a batch of FARIZON E200S electric mini trucks got ready to be shipped from Shenzhen, China to Chile. The delivery marks the second shipment of FARIZON E200S to South America following its first shipment to Costa Rica. FARIZON has now gradually advanced into the South American market and in the future it will seek more market share in the region.
The E200S will be delivered to VOLTERA upon its arrival in South America. VOLTERA and FARIZON has long established a good relationship, in the future, both parties will seek to conduct in-depth strategic cooperation to meet the growing demands for new energy commercial vehicles in South America. As the main model exported to South America, the E200S not only offers what the Chilean customers want, but also meets the industry upgrades and regulatory certification standards for new energy vehicles and components. Upon in operation, E200S are expected to serve the construction of a green smart logistics system by providing green transport.
FARIZON E200S is among the best-selling model in overseas markets in FARIZON's mini truck segments. With a Cargo volume of up to 11.2m3 and a cab width of approximately 1750mm, it delivers excellent performance in acceleration and climbing ability. In addition, it is also equipped with proven automotive-grade components and features a separate design for the cargo compartment and body, which greatly improves the safety performance of the whole vehicle and extends its service life. In terms of intelligence, features such as energy recovery and 4G smart networking can bring drivers a more convenient and connected driving experience.
VOLTERA provides a wide range of EV-related business, including fast charging, after-sales service, electric vehicle maintenance and financing, to AI&IoT management systems. As the first auto company in Chile to focus on doing clean energy, Voltera has gained a lot of experience in selling electric cars. This also makes Voltera an important partner for FARIZON in South America. VOLTERA believes that solar energy can provide a powerful dynamic for ground transportation and is committed to making a significant contribution to "solar-powered electric vehicles".
In the future, FARIZON will continue to bring its new energy commercial vehicles to the South American and global markets. As its brand vision says, FARIZON will keep moving on the development of NEV commercial vehicles and strive to be a pioneer in the transition towards zero-carbon transportation on a global scale.
- Geely’s Farizon to Launch Electric Cargo Van in Europe 2022-11-10
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln 2022-10-27
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months 2022-10-19
- GEELY, Yuexiu Reached a ¥3 Billion Cooperation on Battery Swapping Heavy Trucks 2022-08-15
- GEELY Tops New Energy Commercial Vehicle Sales in June 2022-07-20
- Geely’s Methanol Heavy Truck Rolled Off the Line 2022-06-27
- FARIZON Commercial Vehicles Were Exported to Costa Rica 2022-06-21
- Geely Teams up with Hainan Government to Build New Energy SPV Plant in Haikou 2022-06-13
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark 2022-03-30
- Geely Partners with Myongshin to Explore the South Korean Market 2022-02-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months