Cummins Participates in the 6th Foshan Hydrogen Expo(CHFE 2022) in China
FOSHAN, CHINA(chinatrucks) -- On 15 November 2022, the 6th China (Foshan) International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology and Products Exhibition (CHFE 2022) opened its door to the public in Foshan, China. Cummins New Energy Division has been exhibiting at the show for the sixth consecutive year and this year it showcased its full range of products. Cummins will further strengthen its partnership and presence in China by providing zero-carbon and clean power solutions for local customers with its innovative new energy technology capabilities and rich experience supply chain.
The products on display include the industry's leading localized Electrolysis Water Hydrogen Production Equipment, two stable and reliable medium and heavy duty hydrogen fuel cell ranges, and high pressure hydrogen storage and transportation system solutions. Also unveiled was a new generation of 200kW+ high power fuel cells. As a result of the latest research, it has been further optimized in terms of product construction and control, system efficiency, power density, cold start and efficient thermal management systems, to provide the ideal zero-carbon clean power solution for trunk logistics and long-haul heavy-duty applications.
The HD120 fuel cell system on display is specifically developed for the Chinese market. It has completed a total of 10,000 kilometers of strict road test and 2,500 hours of DVPR endurance test. Cummins fuel cells can be used to power buses, trucks, rail, marine and power generation system, with 400 deployed in China and more than 2,000 deployed globally.
Cummins Inc. and China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec Group) have formed a 50:50 joint venture: Cummins Enze (Guangdong) Hydrogen Technology Co., Ltd in 2021. After the completion of its construction, Cummins Enze will produce HyLYZER PEM hydrogen production equipment.
In 2022, its production line is able to produce 500 megawatts of hydrogen power each year. Later, the company will increase its annual production capacity to 1,000 megawatts. In the meantime, the company will roll out a variety of hydrogen production solutions for hydrogen refilling stations and for industrial use.
So far, the first batch of Cummins PEM electrolytic water hydrogen production equipment HyLYZER®-500 has successfully arrived at several hydrogen energy demonstration industrial parks in China, including Sinopec's first megawatt-scale electrolytic water hydrogen production demonstration project, first MW level electrolysis based hydrogen production demonstration project in Zhongyuan Oilfield, and China Three Gorges Ulanqab in Puyang, Henan Province, to support the clean hydrogen energy supply of the demonstration parks and help customers reduce carbon emissions.
Cummins has located its New Power China headquarters and research and development center in Shanghai, China. The Shanghai hub will initially house manufacturing for proton-exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cells, electrolyzer stacks and fuel cell stacks. The second phase of the project is expected to include additional aspects of the hydrogen industrial chain, as well as supply chain and innovation centers for the company’s alternative power portfolio. with the 46 years Cummins operating in China, Cummins are ready to work with its partners to leverage its deep roots and localized expertise to be at the forefront of the energy transformation in China.
- Werner Enterprises Signs LoI to Buy 500 Cummins Hydrogen Engines 2022-09-27
- Cummins Debuts Meritor 17Xe ePowertrain at IAA 2022-09-20
- Cummins to Unveil Hydrogen-powered, Zero-carbon Concept Truck at IAA 2022-09-15
- Cummins Finalizes $3.7 Billion Acquisition of Meritor 2022-08-05
- Cummins and Hyliion Collaborate to Bring Natural Gas Hypertruck ERX Powertrain 2022-07-11
- Cummins, KOMATSU to Advance on Developing Zero Emissions Mining Haul Truck 2022-07-05
- Cummins Named Best Employer for Diversity 2022 2022-05-30
- Cummins, Daimler Collaborate on Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trucks 2022-05-13
- CUMMINS INC. Debuts 15-Liter Hydrogen Engine at ACT EXPO 2022-05-11
- Cummins Starts Technical Certification Program for FOTON Mexico 2022-04-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln
- Half of Vietnam Truck Imports Are from China?
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months