Techking Tires Perform Well in Inner Mongolia on Wide-body Dump Truck
In the west of Inner Mongolia, a coal mine uses wide-body dump trucks to transport materials. When trucks run uphill at a speed of 42km per hour in the hot summer, the high heat and severe working conditions pose a big challenge for the tire.
During the pre-sales investigation, the Techking service engineers found that there were lots of sharp gravel in the loading area of the mine, which caused cutting or puncturing issues.
The customer clearly stated that solving the problems of block falling or tire wear in the early stage is his first demand. They not only affected the operational efficiency of the fleet but also increased the total cost of tires. According to the on-site situation, the Techking technical team recommended 14.00R25 ETOH tire solution for cross-testing on four trucks.
These tires were mounted in December 2021, the Techking technical team conducted three data tracking and comparison in January, February, and April of 2022. We can see from the test comparison that the tread wear of ETOH is in good condition, while the tread wear of the comparative brand has block falling and severe cutting issues. The average remaining tread of ETOH remains still 20.13mm while the remaining tread of the comparative brand has only 17.79 mm. The wear-resistant performance of ETOH is 10% to 15% higher than that of the comparative brand.
The good heat dissipation performance and wear-resistant performance have been highly recognized by the customer. Meanwhile, he expressed his expectation for the tire performance in the later stage. Techking will keep tracking the tire performance and provide continuously customers with high-performance products and services in the future.
- Techking Tires Participate in Selection of “National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-13
- Techking Showcases Its Latest Tire Products at Automechanika Dubai 2022 2022-12-07
- TECHKING Tires Are on Course for Growth in Indonesia 2022-12-02
- TECHKING Tire Performs Beyond Expection at an Indonesian Transportation Fleet 2022-12-01
- TECHKING Opens Its Second Overseas Service Center in West Africa 2022-12-01
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months 2022-08-25
- XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500 2022-08-17
- Mining Dump Trucks Delivered to Southeast Asia 2022-07-28
- HONGYAN GENHOO H6 E-dumper Clears You of Concerns about Driving Range 2022-05-09
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Off Its 150-Ton Wide-body Mining EV 2022-04-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022