Techking Tires Perform Well in Inner Mongolia on Wide-body Dump Truck
In the west of Inner Mongolia, a coal mine uses wide-body dump trucks to transport materials. When trucks run uphill at a speed of 42km per hour in the hot summer, the high heat and severe working conditions pose a big challenge for the tire.
During the pre-sales investigation, the Techking service engineers found that there were lots of sharp gravel in the loading area of the mine, which caused cutting or puncturing issues.
The customer clearly stated that solving the problems of block falling or tire wear in the early stage is his first demand. They not only affected the operational efficiency of the fleet but also increased the total cost of tires. According to the on-site situation, the Techking technical team recommended 14.00R25 ETOH tire solution for cross-testing on four trucks.
These tires were mounted in December 2021, the Techking technical team conducted three data tracking and comparison in January, February, and April of 2022. We can see from the test comparison that the tread wear of ETOH is in good condition, while the tread wear of the comparative brand has block falling and severe cutting issues. The average remaining tread of ETOH remains still 20.13mm while the remaining tread of the comparative brand has only 17.79 mm. The wear-resistant performance of ETOH is 10% to 15% higher than that of the comparative brand.
The good heat dissipation performance and wear-resistant performance have been highly recognized by the customer. Meanwhile, he expressed his expectation for the tire performance in the later stage. Techking will keep tracking the tire performance and provide continuously customers with high-performance products and services in the future.
- Techking 315/80R22.5 TKST VII Tubeless Tire Was Prefered in Pakistan 2023-03-02
- Techking Wins the “Indonesia Star of China Truck Tires” Award 2023-02-24
- Techking Helps Its Cameroon Customer to Optimize Tire TCO 2023-02-17
- SINOTRUK 4S Shop Center in Uganda Grandly Opened 2023-02-03
- Techking Tires Participate in Selection of “National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-13
- Techking Showcases Its Latest Tire Products at Automechanika Dubai 2022 2022-12-07
- TECHKING Tires Are on Course for Growth in Indonesia 2022-12-02
- TECHKING Tire Performs Beyond Expection at an Indonesian Transportation Fleet 2022-12-01
- TECHKING Opens Its Second Overseas Service Center in West Africa 2022-12-01
- NEV Dumpers Surge 503% YoY to 2745 Units in the First Seven Months 2022-08-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022