SINOTRUK Nigeria JV Participates in Abuja International Motor Fair
The 22nd Abuja International Motor Show took place from November 21 to 26, 2022 at the International Convention Centre in Abuja, the capital of Nigeria. Dangote Sinotruk West Africa Ltd., a joint venture of SINOTRUK, brought several SINOTRUK products to the show.
The Sinotruk booth is filled with visitors, who said, “We are impressive with HOWO trucks, which can be seen everywhere on highways.
Mr. Ifeanyi Agwu, Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the Abuja International Motor Show, said that Dangote Sinotruk West Africa Ltd. has played an important role in promoting the automotive industry and CBD development in Nigeria.
Mr. Jelani Aliyu, Secretary General of the National Automotive Design and Development Council, said auto industry is an integral part of the national economy. Many young people in Nigeria have received training related to modern automotive technology. He called on more Nigerians to buy vehicles assembled in Nigeria so as to increase local employment opportunities and boost the auto industry in the country.
Dangote Sinotruk West Africa Ltd. is a joint venture set up by SINOTRUK and DANGOTE Group with an annual assembly capacity of 10,000 units. It is the only commercial vehicle assembly company in Nigeria with CKD assembly capability. With more than 20 Chinese employees, and more than 300 local Nigerians, the company has built a well-developed after-sales and service network.
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50% 2023-04-24
- SINOTRUK Held the "SITRAK Brand" Launch Ceremony in Uzbekistan 2023-04-03
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb 2023-03-22
- SINOTRUK Debut at BIG5 Saudi 2023 2023-03-07
- Sales of the Top Three Heavy Truck Brands in Russia Are All from China 2023-03-01
- SINOTRUK Was Awarded "Customized Overseas Transport Equipment Supplier" 2023-02-22
- SINOTRUK Participates in the Selection of "National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-31
- SINOTRUK Products Saw Growing Popularity in Vietnam 2022-11-30
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- SINOTRUK SITRAK Brand Promotion Event Was Successfully Held in Morocco 2022-10-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.