SANY’s 150-ton Large Mining Truck Was Delivered to Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan -- SET150S, a 150-ton large mining truck developed by SANY, was recently delivered to a customer in Uzbekistan, which is the largest Chinese brand mining truck in Central Asia.
The locals spoke highly of this Sany mining truck and called it a "steel truck", saying that it can smoothly and precisely carry out all instructions under the tough mining area.
According to the personel of SANY Central Asia, it can carry up to 136 tons of stone materials with 78 m3 cargo volume. If loaded with a 100-ton excavator, it would take 15 shovels to fill it up.
The greatest highlight of SET150S is its core power system, which is jointly developed by Sany Group and CRRC.
The vehicle can be powered by either diesel or electric, and the single or dual engines can operate reliably under different operating conditions, through turboelectric control technology and energy flow management. In this way, it can overcome those pain points in traditional mining trucks, such as high fuel consumption, high noise level, serious exhaust emission pollution, while greatly improving its energy efficiency and reliability.
The vehicle has been operating for two months in minus 10 degree temperatures in the mine and is very robust, efficient and reliable.
The customer said “this 150-ton mining truck can bring the same capacity as two 90-ton mining trucks. Very powerful and fuel-efficient, one is equivalent to two".
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April 2023-06-13
- SANY Wide Body Mining Dump Trucks to be Equipped With Allison Transmissions 2023-04-19
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises 2023-03-23
- SANY Provides Training Support for Its Mining Customer in Colombia 2023-03-06
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport 2022-11-23
- 120 SANY Tractor Heads Were Exported to Middle East 2022-11-23
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics 2022-11-02
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks 2022-08-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.