JMC Kairui EV Helps a Chilean Company to Win “Distinguished Partner Award”
Chile(chinatrucks)--With JMC Kairui EV, Roda Energia, a Chilean Company, was selected from among 5 companies with 520 votes as the winner of “Distinguished Partner Award” for the “recycling initiative” project of the Green Building Week competition organized by the Chilean Green Building Council.
“Distinguished Partner Award” was made in recognition of those projects developed by Green Building Council companies and partner organizations within the recycling and carbon neutral framework. The JMC Kairui EV participating in this election can carry 3 tons of cargo with a cargo volume of 18 cubic meters. Under full load, it offers a combined range of 210 kilometers and can be fully charged in 2 hours through fast charging.
Anwar salami, manager of Roda energia, said after winning the award: “We are honored to receive this award, which highlights the importance of public-private partnerships in developing innovative projects. When these organizations work together, they can achieve better results, as illustrated by this example. The project is of direct benefit to the community.
The JMC Kairui EV is a big seller in overseas markets. In Chile, Kairui EV was among the top-selling electric light trucks in 2021, and this “Distinguished Partner Award” again shows the official approval for Kairui EV.
- JMC Light Trucks Enjoy Great Popularity in Chile 2022-12-02
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- JMC's Sales in Chile Jumped 300% YoY in 2021 2021-12-27
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- 500 Weichai NEV Light Trucks Were Put into Service 2022-10-25
- New Energy Light Trucks Become the New Track for Enterprises to Compete 2022-10-18
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July 2022-09-06
- JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks 2022-08-12
- FOTON's Highlights in H1, 2022|Overseas Sales Volume 44703 Units, Up 47.3% YOY 2022-07-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022