406 Hongyan Genlyon Dumpers Were Sold in Russia in the First Nine Months of 2022
A total of 406 Hongyan Genlyon dump trucks were sold in Russia in the first nine months of 2022,according to dealership figures. Salespeople say they are still in short supply.
The agent who represents Hongyan now is the same agent who represented Iveco a few years ago.
In the Russian market' Hongyan offers a choice of 6x4 and 8*4 dump trucks, the 6*4 version has a cargo volume of 20 cubic meters and allows for a load of 18.5 tons, while the 8x4 version has a volume of 35 cubic meters and can carry a load of 21 tons.
All model come standard with the Cursor 9 diesel engine produced by SAIC Fiat Hongyan, with an output power/torque of 350 hp/1500 Nm for the three-axle model and 390 hp/1600 Nm for the four-axle model, which can meet Euro 5 emission standards.The gearbox fitted to the dump truck is a 12-speed, FAST gearbox.
The drive axle used in the dump truck is the HY320 16-ton axle with a 5.14 speed ratio, manufactured by FPT Technology.
The Russians speak highly of the interior of Genlyon, but say some details still need to be improved. For example, there is no trim panel between the dashboard and the steering column, which would be a place to hold dust.
In addition, it is said that Hongyan's sleeper is wider than that of SHACMAN. The dealer also highlighted that the Genlyon is compliant with the European SeC R29 safety standard and its cab can move backwards in the event of a crash.
The Hongyan Genlyon available in the Russian market will be offered a 12-month or 65,000 km warranty with a service interval of 10,000 km.
In the Russian market, the main competitors of Hongyan Genlyon are SHACMAN Delong X3000 and JAC N350, which are also from China, in addition to the local Kamas 6580 and MAZ 65015. The dealership plans to expand the popularity of the Hongyan Genlyon in Russia by taking advantage of Iveco's good pedigree and service network.
- 500 Hongyan Firetrucks Were Sent to Kazakhstan 2023-01-16
- Hongyan Genlyon H6 Hydrogen Heavy Trucks Put into Service in Shanghai 2022-12-21
- 410 Units of SAIC Fuel Cell Vehicles Were Put into Commercial Use in Shanghai 2022-08-05
- SACI Hongyan Delivers 160 Electric Trucks to Masteel Group Logistics 2022-07-11
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 150-Ton Electric KINGKAN Mining Trucks in Ordos 2022-06-13
- Hongyan's Fullly Electric Tractors Completed Trial Operation in Chile 2022-05-26
- Hongyan Receives EC WVTA for Its GENLYON H6 Electric Tractor 2022-05-13
- HONGYAN GENHOO H6 E-dumper Clears You of Concerns about Driving Range 2022-05-09
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Off Its 150-Ton Wide-body Mining EV 2022-04-22
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers First Batch of 110 Fire Trucks to Customer 2022-03-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.