Farizon Receives Order for 5,000 Electric Commercial Vehicles from Gulf Region
Farizon Auto, the leading new energy commercial vehicle manufacturer in China, has received an order for 1000 Farizon SuperVANs from Admiral Mobility, the industry-leader of eMobility based in UAE. The order sets the record for being the largest single electric commercial vehicle rollout in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). The two companies also announced they would jointly bring a total of 5,000 new energy commercial vehicles to the Gulf Region in the next three years.
Lin Mingshi, Vice President, Geely Farizon New Energy Commercial Vehicle Group, said:
“The development and promotion of new energy commercial vehicles is of great importance and urgency for creating a global sustainable future. With Farizon’s advanced automotive technologies backed by our robust R&D capabilities, now aided by the extensive market reach and customer insights of Admiral Mobility, we are confident in bringing high-quality carbon-free commercial vehicles to the entire GCC region.”
Frank Bernthaler, Chief Operating Officer, Admiral Mobility, said:
“With COP28 fast approaching and sustainability being high on everyone’s agendas, this partnership is an important step forward to build a robust, EV truck portfolio in the region. As we transition towards more environmentally-friendly energy and transportation solutions, we are proud to play a key role in building an infrastructure that empowers the government’s electrification strategy, and we are looking forward to supporting businesses as they move towards electric vehicles in the region.”
To meet the growing local market demand for eco-friendly transportation, the batch of newly-purchased Farizon SuperVANs will be mainly used for local commercial deliveries.
Launched in November 2022, Farizon SuperVAN is built on an independently-developed drive-by-wire modular architecture, which enables the vehicle to be customized into different models, including urban cargo van and delivery robot carrier.
Expansion to Global Market Gathers Pace:
After announcing its goal of becoming the No.1 exporter of new energy commercial vehicles by 2027, Farizon has begun advancing to the wider global market by working on the development of right-hand drive models.
Xingzhi H9E, Farizon’s best-selling light truck, which has completed its EU WVTA certification, is in the currently in the process of developing right-hand drive capability. Currently, Farizon has deployed in right-hand drive markets such as Thailand and Singapore, and it will enter Europe, Asia Pacific, and other regional markets in due course as the brand gradually expands its global market coverage.
- FARIZON Signs MoU with UAE's Admiral and Mai Dubai 2023-10-19
- Farizon G Heavy Trucks Serve the 19th Asian Games 2023-09-26
- Geely’s Radar RD6 Electric Pickup Is Headed Overseas 2023-08-17
- First FARIZON Xingzhi H9E Electric Light Trucks Were Sent to Middle East 2023-08-04
- Farizon Launches ‘G’ Heavy-duty Truck Series and Intelligent Architecture 2023-06-09
- 10000 Units! FARIZON and DST Sign Deal on Promoting 10000 NEVs in 2023 2022-12-22
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry 2022-12-19
- Geely Farizon’s Mini Electric Truck E200S Exported to Chile 2022-11-16
- Geely’s Farizon to Launch Electric Cargo Van in Europe 2022-11-10
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln 2022-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022