10000 Units! FARIZON and DST Sign Deal on Promoting 10000 NEVs in 2023
On December 21, Geely New Energy Commercial Vehicles Group and DST signed a strategic agreement on promoting 10,000 FARIZON new energy commercial vehicles in the coming 2023.
Around the world, the new round of global technological revolution is just unfolding and governments are driving the shift away from fossil-powered vehicles to new energy vehicles. Against the background, FARIZON are also committed to launching the new generation of commercial vehicles by focusing on R&D and green & intelligence. As of now, it has formed two core technology lines, urban commercial vehicles with pure electric drive and extended electric drive powertrains and on-highway commercial vehicles with liquid hydrogen power and pure electric drive using charging and exchange technology. The product portfolio it developed has covered full-scenario commercial applications such as heavy-duty trucks, light trucks, mini trucks, LCV, buses.
Established in 2015, DST is the largest new energy logistic vehicle digital operation platform in China. Since founding, DST has provided its services to over 2,500 customers, operated over 65,000 EVs, covered over 200 cities in China, established more than 8000 service stations, connected about 560,000 charging piles and 400+ maintenance stations in DST platform.
DST is a service provider focusing new energy vehicle logistics. The company is committed to providing a one-stop shop for new energy logistics fleet rental. With operations in more than 200 cities over the past seven years, DST is the largest new energy logistics vehicles and digital operations service provider in China.
With the beginning of this cooperation, both sides will be able to play their respective role to provide integrated solutions for users.
- FARIZON Signs MoU with UAE's Admiral and Mai Dubai 2023-10-19
- Farizon G Heavy Trucks Serve the 19th Asian Games 2023-09-26
- Geely’s Radar RD6 Electric Pickup Is Headed Overseas 2023-08-17
- First FARIZON Xingzhi H9E Electric Light Trucks Were Sent to Middle East 2023-08-04
- Farizon Launches ‘G’ Heavy-duty Truck Series and Intelligent Architecture 2023-06-09
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry 2022-12-19
- Farizon Receives Order for 5,000 Electric Commercial Vehicles from Gulf Region 2022-12-19
- Geely Farizon’s Mini Electric Truck E200S Exported to Chile 2022-11-16
- Geely’s Farizon to Launch Electric Cargo Van in Europe 2022-11-10
- Geely's NEV Brand Farizon Raises over $300 mln 2022-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022