XCMG Selected as World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 4 Consecutive Years
World Brand Lab released the 19th annual list of The World's 500 Most Influential Brands in New York, USA. on Dec. 15, 2022. XCMG has been selected as one of the world's top 500 brands for 4 consecutive years, and its ranking has risen to 386th in the world, up 9 places from last year.
The World's 500 Most Influential Brands, published for 19 consecutive years, is judged based on a brand's global influence, with three key indicators, namely market share, brand loyalty, and global leadership. World Brand Lab tracked more than 15,000 leading brands around the globe to pioneer the World's 500 Most Influential Brands list.
The list shows that the number of selected Chinese brands reached 45. XCMG has been the only brand in the domestic construction machinery industry to be selected for four consecutive years, with its ranking steadily improving year on year. In particular, the brand showed vigorous vitality and creativity in a market environment affected by the epidemic, economic fluctuations and intensified competition.
With a brand value of more than 100 billion yuan, XCMG is the most valuable brand in the Chinese construction machinery industry due to its quality, innovation, brand value, and social responsibility. The company has exported its products to more than 190 countries and regions around the world.
- XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023 2022-12-29
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- XCMG Presents Its New Energy Products at Fiedays in New Zealand 2022-12-08
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- XCMG Participates in IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover 2022-09-28
- 325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America 2022-09-06
- XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500 2022-08-17
- XCMG Electric Mining Trucks Exported to South America 2022-06-01
- XCMG XG90H Mining Trucks Were Sent to Nigeria 2022-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022