XCMG Announces Entry into Light Truck Sector, Aims to Sell 10,000 Units in 2023
On December 23rd, XCMG held a press conference in Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province to launch its Hanchi Star series light trucks. At the press conference, XCMG unveiled three new products to the public for the first time, including Tianwangxing, Haoshengxing and Junengxing, and revealed that four other "star" products will be rolled out next year.
According to the report, XCMG has set Hanchi as its primary brand for light trucks, and accordingly named the fuel model as XCMG Hanchi, the pure electric model as Hanchi EV and the hybrid model as Hanchi Twin Engine based on different types of power they use.
When it comes to the goals of XCMG Light Truck, Wei Zhongliang, General Manager of XCMG Light Truck, said:“The first part of our goal is to continue to strengthen the foundation, put it on the stock market and set to exceed the 10000-units sales mark in 2022-2023. The second goal is to be the industry leader in the segment and enters the top ten in the industry from 2023 to 2025. In the third part, we aim to become a major player in the industry and to be among the first echelon of new energy light trucks in 2025~2030.
Fan Zhenxing, general manager of XCMG Light Truck Marketing Company, revealed to us that XCMG will launch a full range of light trucks powered by pure electric, hybrid, fuel and hydrogen to meet the needs of different application scenarios such as urban logistics, intercity logistics, municipal sanitation, construction dumping and cold chain transportation in the future.
- 10 XCMG XPT70E Electric Offset Tractors Were Delivered 2022-12-23
- XCMG Selected as World's 500 Most Influential Brands for 4 Consecutive Years 2022-12-23
- XCMG Delivered 100 hydrogen-fueled heavy trucks to Sinosynergypower 2022-12-14
- XCMG Presents Its New Energy Products at Fiedays in New Zealand 2022-12-08
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany 2022-10-31
- XCMG Participates in IAA Transportation 2022 in Hannover 2022-09-28
- 325 XCMG All Electric Trucks Were Exported to South America 2022-09-06
- XCMG Wide-body Full Electric Dumper Delivered to Fortune Global 500 2022-08-17
- XCMG Electric Mining Trucks Exported to South America 2022-06-01
- XCMG XG90H Mining Trucks Were Sent to Nigeria 2022-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022