100 JAC electric light trucks and 500 JAC e-JS4 Cars Set off for Europe
EUROPE(chinatrucks.com) -- On 11 January, JAC Motors held a launching ceremony at its R&D centre for 500 e-JS4 passenger cars to be exported to Norway and 100 electric light trucks to be exported to France and Spain. Zhang Peng, Deputy General Manager of JAC, and Yu Yang, Deputy General Manager of JAC International Company, were presented at the ceremony and handed over the key to customers. The export of these new energy electric vehicles to Norway, France and Spain marks JAC has entered a new phase in its exploration of global market.
It is reported that N75EV electric light truck successfully won orders from leading enterprises in Spain, France, such as Aquaservice and Frakin, as well as the first batch of bidding orders for electric light trucks from Barcelona municipal government.
JAC e-JS4 passenger cars, officially launched in Norway and other seven countries in Northern Europe, will be available at more than 50 European distribution channels that have reached distribution agreements with JAC. The model is popular with the local customers thanks to its excellent rate of endurance achievement, operation and space.
"We will make full use of the advantages of China's new energy automobile industry in product technology, quality and supply chain to build a high-end Chinese electric vehicle brand image in the European market", said YU Yang.
In the future, JAC will focus on technological innovation ability to promote industrial integration development and assist the automobile industry to achieve the carbon peaking and carbon neutrality goals.
- JAC Brings 100% Electric Light Trucks on Display at FENATRAM Show 2022 in Brazil 2022-11-28
- JAC Is Among the Top Chinese Truck Brands in Chile 2022-11-28
- JAC's N75EV Electric Light Truck Obtains EU WVTA Certificate 2022-08-31
- JAC T6 Pickups Selected by Kyrgyzstan's Ministry of Emergency Situations 2022-08-22
- JAC Secures Volume Order from Pakistan Drinking Water Company for Light Trucks 2022-08-12
- China's Pickup Truck Sales Went Up 19% in June 2022-08-04
- JAC Ranks among the Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders by Kantar BrandZ 2022-08-01
- JAC Becomes the Best Selling Chinese Automobile Brand in Kazakhstan 2022-07-26
- JAC Sunray’s Exports Hit a New High in H1, 2022 2022-07-22
- JAC Delivers First Batch of Sunray Ambulances to Dominican Presidential Palace 2022-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022