SINOTRUK Participates in the Selection of "National Star of China Trucks"
As globalization strengthens, Chinese commercial vehicles are gaining more and more recognition around the world. SINOTRUK, based in China, has shown the world the power of its intelligence and wins high reputation in the global market for its excellent quality.
SINOTRUK has always made it a priority to improve the competitiveness of its brand and built up its trust among customers with premier products and advanced technology.
In 2020, the number of trucks exported by SINOTRUK was only 30,000 units, while it jumped to 50,000 units in 2021 and is expected to surpass the mark of 100,000 in 2022. SINOTRUK has ranked first in China's heavy truck exports for many years, and its products have been exported to more than 110 countries and regions around the world.
In the past 2022, SINOTRUK got special attention from the industry. From January to October this year, 76,000 heavy-duty trucks have been exported by SINOTRUK, a year-on-year increase of 54%, accounting for more than 50% of China's heavy truck exports. Especially in October, SINOTRUK set a record of exporting 10,000 vehicles in a single month. Many products SINOTRUK launched are very popular among overseas customers, like SITRAK, HOWO T-Series and others. In particular, the company has made new breakthroughs in overseas high end market, with heavy truck exports up 258% year-on-year in the third quarter. With excellent strength, SINOTRUK successfully enters in the first “National Star of China Trucks” Survey and Appraisal Activity to compete for the “2023 Customized Overseas Transport Equipment Supplier”.
These achievements have been partly due to the thorough and profound reform and innovation SINOTRUK made in recent years. With the guidance of Tan Xuguang’s reform ideas, the vitality of the institutional mechanism has been enhanced. On the other hand, these achievements also attributable to the fact that SINOTRUK has continuously increased its investments in production and research and built a young, highly-educated team to pave the way for its sustainable development.
In addition, product quality has been the most important “door opener”. As the cradle of China’s heavy-duty vehicles, SINOTRUK not only launched China’s first heavy-duty vehicle in 1960, but also cooperated with international leading companies to introduce technology in 1983 and 2009, which enable SINOTRUK to have a strong technical background. With the support of strong technical background and production and research strength, both its R&D capabilities and quality are in line with international standards. That is why SINOTRUK was able to meet the special requirements from overseas markets and accepted widely by overseas customers.
SINOTRUK has constantly accumulated and gone through many iterations in the overseas market. It has been committed to providing systematic, scenario-based and customized overseas transportation equipment solutions for customers by promoting technological innovation, product innovation, business model innovation and market innovation. How will SINOTRUK perform in the First “National Star of China Trucks” Survey and Appraisal Activity? Let us wait and see!
- SINOTRUK Nigeria JV Participates in Abuja International Motor Fair 2022-12-06
- SINOTRUK Products Saw Growing Popularity in Vietnam 2022-11-30
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- SINOTRUK SITRAK Brand Promotion Event Was Successfully Held in Morocco 2022-10-13
- 570HP+ZF Transmission SITRAK C9H Designed for High-end Logistics Market 2022-10-12
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August 2022-09-14
- SINOTRUK Nigeria Delivers 200 Tractors to Customer 2022-08-30
- SINOTRUK Launches High Horsepower Trucks Powered by Weichai T-Series Engines 2022-08-23
- The 200000th SITRAK Rolled off the Production Line 2022-05-25
- SINOTRUK Launches Its New Generation of C9H Truck 2022-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022