SINOTRUK 4S Shop Center in Uganda Grandly Opened
UGANDA(chinatrucks.com): When we were celebrating the Chinese Spring Festival, the authorized dealer of SINOTRUK in Uganda--Double Q 4S shop, was grandly opened. The opening ceremony was attended by Mr. Lan Junjie, SINOTRUK Senior Director and Africa Market CEO, local government officials, senior management from all works of life and prominent customers. At the opening ceremony, SINOTRUK exhibited its HOWO series products, which were well received by local customers and fans.
At the ceremony, Mr. Lan awarded Double Q an honorary trophy for its excellency in store image and said that Uganda market is an important part of SINOTRUK's market in East Africa, and the grand opening of SINOTRUK 4S Shop Center in Uganda is a brand new milestone for SINOTRUK in its local network layout, which demonstrates our long-term determination and commitment to serve the local market. The opening of the 4S Shop Center in Uganda is more than a new starting point for SINOTRUK in Uganda. More importantly, it reflects our commitment to refine and perfect our customer service and experience to a new high. SINOTRUK will as always provide high-quality lifecycle solutions to more customers with cutting-edge products and exclusive experience.
SINOTRUK 4S Shop Center is located in the center of the capital of Uganda, with a total area of approximately 1000 square meters. The shop was designed and built in the image of SINOTRUK in overseas markets.
- Techking Tires Participate in Selection of “National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-13
- Techking Showcases Its Latest Tire Products at Automechanika Dubai 2022 2022-12-07
- TECHKING Tires Are on Course for Growth in Indonesia 2022-12-02
- TECHKING Tire Performs Beyond Expection at an Indonesian Transportation Fleet 2022-12-01
- TECHKING Opens Its Second Overseas Service Center in West Africa 2022-12-01
- Techking Tires Perform Well in Inner Mongolia on Wide-body Dump Truck 2022-11-18
- FOTON Motor Delivers Over 30 SPVs to Boost Transportation Construction in Uganda 2021-12-22
- China Donates Garbage Collection Truck to Boost Public Health in Uganda 2018-09-25
- Sinotruk Launches Truck Services in Uganda 2017-05-10
- 3 Beiben Trucks Exported to Uganda for the First Time 2013-08-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
- Construction Machinery Trade Fair BAUMA 2022 Opens in Munich, Germany
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August
- New Energy Heavy Trucks Saw 127% YOY Growth in August 2022