SHACMAN Trucks Were on Display at Bombay Truck Show in New Zealand
NEW ZEALAND(chinatrucks.com) -- The Bombay Truck Show is held bi-annually at the Bombay Rugby Club. This huge event takes place every two years and truck enthusiasts have an opportunity to come and see trucks close up.
X3000 Tractor Unit
Our SHACMAN trucks made grand entry into its first ever Bombay Truck Show NZ 2023. We have displayed some of our finest show stoppers in this truck lover’s paradise. Being a part of this event is a very big step up for SHACMAN. As people came through to our stand, at first glance, they were amazed by the exclusive and dynamic exterior design matched by the design of the interior. Four of our trucks were put on for show:
X3000 Concrete Truck
Through this event, our mission is to be the market leaders in the supply of high quality heavy commercial vehicles.
L3000 Transporter Truck
- 680HP X6000, Specifically Designed for Efficient Logistics 2023-05-26
- China’s Most Powerful Tractor Unit Launched 2023-05-11
- SHACMAN Delivers Trucks to Customer in Middle East 2023-03-17
- SHACMAN Aims to be a Premium Chinese Brand in Mexico 2022-11-30
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August 2022-09-14
- SHACMAN Attends the 34th Mobil Delvac Truck Field Race in Colombia 2022-08-08
- 120 SHACMAN Delong X5000s Delivered to Customer 2022-07-26
- Empowering Smart Logistics: Transferring Cabs by SHACMAN Autonomous Trucks 2022-06-17
- First Batch of 15 Units CAMC CNG Tractors to Be Sent to Indonesian Customer 2022-05-10
- SHACMAN X5000 AMT Tractor Heads Were Exported to Overseas Market 2022-02-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.