FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
On February 22, FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch was officially inaugurated according to the media. With an area of 552,276 square meters, it will achieve an annual output of 100000 vehicles after the construction. In the first phase, it has a capacity of 50,000 units/year and is expected to be officially put into operation in June this year. The base broke ground on April 22, 2021, and entered full commissioning in February 2023.
FAW Jiefang is committed to making Sichuan branch into an intelligent manufacturing 3.0 digital truck production base. After construction, the base will include 4 workshops and 16 production lines designed with intelligent, safe, green and environmentally friendly concept.
- FAW Jiefang South Africa Realizes“Good Start” in Sales in January of 2023 2023-02-13
- 150 Jiefang Heavy-duty Trucks Were Exported to Indonesia 2023-01-14
- Jiefang Held New Product Launch in Southern Vietnam 2022-12-14
- FAW Jiefang Continues to Expand Its Presence in Vietnam 2022-11-29
- FAW Hongta’s Jan.-Oct. Export to Philippines Exceeds the Full Year of 2021 2022-11-15
- The 10000th Units Trucks Assembled at FAW South Africa Plant 2022-11-09
- FAWDE Saw 61% Growth in Engine Exports During Jan.-Aug. 2022-09-22
- FAW Jiefang Reports 42% YoY Increase in Overseas Sales in H1, 2022 2022-08-31
- FAW Jiefang Forms a New Energy Vehicle Joint Venture with Battery Giant CATL 2022-08-22
- FAW Jiefang Delivers First 60 Express Delivery Trucks in Mexico 2022-08-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August