Sales of the Top Three Heavy Truck Brands in Russia Are All from China
The past week has been marked by something historic in the Russian market. According to the statistics of Russian heavy trucks, KAMAZ fell out of the top three for the first time, and the top three players were all dominated by Chinese truck brands. Despite the previous momentum of Chinese trucks in the Russian market, this still marks a moment of great significance.
In the statistics from February 6 to 12, SINOTRUK SITRAK C7H claims the championship title among the newly registered trucks in the Russian market. The second place went to SHACMAN SX3318, which achieved sales volume of 172 units, closely followed by FAW Jiefang CA3310 with sales of 159 units.
As for the local KAMAZ, its two major best-selling models KAMAZ 43118 and 65115, just ranked fourth and fifth with 146 and 137 units sold respectively. The Russian-Ukrainian conflict prevented KAMAZ from producing its own K4 and K5 series trucks as planned, which was the main direct reason for its fall out of the top three.
The number of Chinese trucks imported by Russia in 2021 is 7,700 units, while in 2022 it jumps to about 31,000 units. According to Russian media reports, KAMAZ-54901, also known as KAMAZ K5, is the new Russian mainline truck tractor, has completed the process of "Russification" and will start production in February-March this year.
- SINOTRUK Was Awarded "Customized Overseas Transport Equipment Supplier" 2023-02-22
- SINOTRUK Participates in the Selection of "National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-31
- SINOTRUK Nigeria JV Participates in Abuja International Motor Fair 2022-12-06
- SINOTRUK Products Saw Growing Popularity in Vietnam 2022-11-30
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- SINOTRUK SITRAK Brand Promotion Event Was Successfully Held in Morocco 2022-10-13
- 570HP+ZF Transmission SITRAK C9H Designed for High-end Logistics Market 2022-10-12
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August 2022-09-14
- SINOTRUK Nigeria Delivers 200 Tractors to Customer 2022-08-30
- SINOTRUK Launches High Horsepower Trucks Powered by Weichai T-Series Engines 2022-08-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August