Techking 315/80R22.5 TKST VII Tubeless Tire Was Prefered in Pakistan
Techking has been deeply cultivated in Pakistan for more than 10 years and won wide recognition in the market for its outstanding tire performance. Currently, Techking have a customer who uses mainly 2DTT and 2DTTT trucks for the logistics business. According to the customer, the tire service life of most brands can not meet their satisfaction with long-distance transportation. Therefore, they turned to Techking for more durable and tough tires which could bring him a longer service life and help reduce the CPKM.
Regarding the situation, the Techking service team recommended 315/80R22.5 TKST VII tubeless tires. These tires were mounted on July 2020, and until now, they all have brilliant performance. At present, tubeless tires are a blank state in Pakistan, because it requires professional supporting services for the after-sales period which is lacking in the Pakistani market.
Advantages of Tubeless Tires:
1. Higher Safety. Less frictional heating reduces tire bursts caused by heat generation, which is much safer for oil tankers and cargo trucks.
2. Longer Service Life. Both contact area and tire wear are uniform.
3. Lower Fuel Consumption. The lighter weight brings less engine traction.
The average CPKM of Techking 315/80R22.5 TKST VII is 50% lower than that of other comparative brands, which helps customers reduce more than half of the total tire costs. With the landing of the first Techking Service Center (TSC) landed in Karachi, Pakistan on August 2021, it provides supporting services such as tire repair, mounting, demounting, tire maintenance training, etc.
These tires helped customer improve their operational efficiency. Satisfied with the tire performance, the customer made a deal with Techking that he decided to replace alternatively 200 cars per year, with around 3600 pieces of 315/80R22.5 TKST VII tubeless tires. In 2022, Techking also plans to add a 24-hour mobile service in Pakistan, in the future, Techking will provide professional and on-time service for those who use tubeless tires and win more customers’ trust.
- Techking Wins the “Indonesia Star of China Truck Tires” Award 2023-02-24
- Techking Helps Its Cameroon Customer to Optimize Tire TCO 2023-02-17
- SINOTRUK 4S Shop Center in Uganda Grandly Opened 2023-02-03
- Techking Tires Participate in Selection of “National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-13
- Techking Showcases Its Latest Tire Products at Automechanika Dubai 2022 2022-12-07
- TECHKING Tires Are on Course for Growth in Indonesia 2022-12-02
- TECHKING Tire Performs Beyond Expection at an Indonesian Transportation Fleet 2022-12-01
- TECHKING Opens Its Second Overseas Service Center in West Africa 2022-12-01
- Techking Tires Perform Well in Inner Mongolia on Wide-body Dump Truck 2022-11-18
- 34 Units of JAC light Trucks Were Delivered to Customer in Pakistan 2023-02-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sale of the New MAN eTruck Starts
- Scania Adds Powertrain Production to Its Production Base in Rugao, China
- FOTON and Piaggio Group Extend Their Partnership to Electric Light CVs
- Notice of Office Closure During National Day Holiday
- SANY Attends Construction Indonesia 2023
- SANY's Vietnam Subsidiary Grandly Opened in Hanoi
- XCMG Leads the Way in Sustainable Manufacturing
- 2023 Global Energy Transition High-level Forum Opened in Beijing
- SINOTRUK Attends Mining Indonesia 2023
- BYD Ranks in Top 10 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brands in Auto Category
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exported 507,000 Trucks from Jan.-Sept., Up 21% YoY
- China Exported 65,000 Trucks in July, Up 17% YoY
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022