SANY Provides Training Support for Its Mining Customer in Colombia
Recently, the SANY Colombia team, led by staff from the parent company, conducted a training with the department of Córdoba on the operation and maintenance of the SANY SKT105 mining truck. Fourteen operators were trained, who do double shifts working with this truck, trying to make the most of the good working weather conditions of the season.
The training was carried out at a prestigious company that is dedicated to the exploitation of open-cast coal mines and the movement of sterile material. Its teams accomplish 40 trips per shift, resulting in high operation efficiency.
SANY Colombia is proud to have built three groups of these teams, being the first in Colombia and the second in Latin America after Brazil. Thanks to the optimal performance and quality of the SANY brand, products and service, it has set the bar for clients in countries such as Peru and Chile.
At SANY, these teams transform the world with quality, and build lasting relationships with their clients and collaborators.
- SANY’s 150-ton Large Mining Truck Was Delivered to Uzbekistan 2022-12-12
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport 2022-11-23
- 120 SANY Tractor Heads Were Exported to Middle East 2022-11-23
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics 2022-11-02
- SANY Got Its Second Lighthouse Factory Approved by WEF 2022-10-13
- World's First 5G Electric Intelligent Heavy Truck Completes Road Test 2022-08-19
- SANY and Pony.ai Form Joint Venture to Mass Produce Autonomous Trucks 2022-08-09
- SANY Mining Equipment Was Chosen by CSN, a Large Mining Company in Brazil 2022-08-09
- China’s First Electric Construction Truck Was Granted EU WVTA Certification 2022-07-27
- SANY Launches Annual Service Campaign 2022 in Indonesia 2022-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
- SANY Forms Strategic Alliance with Pony.ai, Sinotrans to Offer Smart Logistics
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August