SINOTRUK Debut at BIG5 Saudi 2023
Saudi Arabia(chinatrucks.com)--The Big5 Saudi 2023 was held at the International Exhibition Center in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia, from February 18 to 23. SINOTRUK participated in the expo and brought several best-selling models on display.
During the exhibition, SINOTRUK’s booth were full of visitors, both old and new. Streams of customers came to seek cooperations. To feed the needs of different customer groups for vehicles, SINOTRUK prepared marketing experts on site to provide customized solutions for varying demands. More than 200 vehicles were booked on site.
SINOTRUK entered Saudi market since 2021, and with more than 2 years of efforts, it has successfully opened the market with increasing number of orders. With this debut at the Big5 exhibition, it has successfully boosted the brand awareness and penetration rate in this region. It has also strengthened its soft power in competing with other products, which laid a solid foundation for its further expansion in market.
Big5 found its roots in 2010, with the aim of providing comprehensive equipment to Saudi Arabia's construction industry. Held in Riyadh every February, it is the largest and leading construction event in Saudi Arabia and an international event in construction industry. The exhibition sets both indoor and outdoor exhibition areas. This year, the Big5 exhibition received more than 750 local and international companies along with their products and services, with a total of over 28,000 participants.
- Sales of the Top Three Heavy Truck Brands in Russia Are All from China 2023-03-01
- SINOTRUK Was Awarded "Customized Overseas Transport Equipment Supplier" 2023-02-22
- SINOTRUK Participates in the Selection of "National Star of China Trucks" 2023-01-31
- SINOTRUK Nigeria JV Participates in Abuja International Motor Fair 2022-12-06
- SINOTRUK Products Saw Growing Popularity in Vietnam 2022-11-30
- Not only Mexico and Vietnam, These Are Also the Most Important Export Markets 2022-10-14
- SINOTRUK SITRAK Brand Promotion Event Was Successfully Held in Morocco 2022-10-13
- 570HP+ZF Transmission SITRAK C9H Designed for High-end Logistics Market 2022-10-12
- Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Players in August 2022-09-14
- SINOTRUK Nigeria Delivers 200 Tractors to Customer 2022-08-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
- SANY Equipment Assists in Constructing Iraqi Airport
- Over 5000 Swappable Battery Heavy Trucks Were in Operation in Tangshan
- Iveco Group Attends China International Import Expo(CIIE) 2022
- Mercedes-Benz Exhibits Its Latest Products and Solutions at CIIE 2022
- The 5th China International Import Expo (CIIE) to Open Its Door in Shanghai
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.
- Farizon Continues to Be at the Top of the Industry
- FAW Jiefang Achieved a 25% MoM Increase in Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks in Oct.
- September Pickup Truck Sales Went up 9.4% from August in China
- FARIZON New Energy Light Trucks Took the First Place for 9 Consecutive Months
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September
- China’s Pickup Sales Continued Robust Growth in August